Terrorism comes to Australia .

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
A sad day as a Muslim terrorist takes up to 30 Hostages in the heart of Sydney.
Five have escaped. Let's hope a sniper can take this dirtbag out without loss of anyone else's life.

Keith

I'll bet a tenner that it's a 'false flag' stunt Pete. Are you on mate?

However, all such incidents, for whatever reason, should only have one ending and Pete has eloquently described that...

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I'll bet a tenner that it's a 'false flag' stunt Pete. Are you on mate?

However, all such incidents, for whatever reason, should only have one ending and Pete has eloquently described that...

Not sure what you mean by false flag Keith, and I never bet on something I don't understand.
The hostage situation is real though.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Let's hope a sniper can take this dirtbag out without loss of anyone else's life.

We're thinking alike again, Pete. 'Just posted much the same sentiment on the the "Hostages" thread a couple minutes ago.

This scumbag needs to be 'taken out' ASAP.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Two hostages dead as well as the terrorist. Allegedly one of the hostages was not shot but had a heart attack. The terrorist shot one hostage at that time police entered and shot the self styled Sheik. One policeman was hit in the face by shrapnel but is o.k.
The arsehole was on bail for attempted murder, I hope the Judge who allowed bail is feeling really good today.

He had a long list of offences. Seems more than one judge needs to take a good look in the mirror.

And ..... what you talking about Kief?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Iranian “refugee”, Manteghi Bourjerdi (AKA Sheik Man Haron Monis, ), walked free on bail into the Lindt cafe and left his filthy, indelible mark on Australia.
Last year Penrith Local Court Magistrate, Darryl Pearce, gave the unhinged Iranian cleric, along with his accomplice, bail despite being charged with accessory to the murder of his ex wife and setting her on fire, hand delivering filthy letters to widows of fallen Australian soldiers and 40 counts of sexual assault.
If you’re a mad Muslim supporting ISIS and Al Queda and up on the most heinous of multiple charges it appears that Australia is the place to be.
The Left leaning judiciary can claim responsibility for almost forty murders committed since 1980 by people either set free on bail, given ridiculously low sentences or where parole boards had released those deemed “likely to re-offend” back into the community.
Australia not only offers free money and a wonderful lifestyle to its Islamic refugees, it offers them freedom to molest Aussie women and children, freedom to threaten our lives, freedom to give comfort to our enemies and free legal aid to keep them out of jail.
The “sheik’s” offer was one freed hostage in return for an ISIS flag and five freed hostages for a chat with Tony Abbott (Tony should feel chuffed about that). The offers of course were refused.
Islamic leaders rushed to condemn the “sheik”, after all, this was more of a personal matter, but when it involves the despicable teachings of the Koran, the silence is deafening.
The rare Muslim leader who denounces the vile prophecy of Islam lives in fear for his life.
Media’s Left will try to distance this atrocity from Islam. Just watch, they will talk of an isolated incident from a “lone wolf”, a one-off madman who has no connection to Islam and they will thank the Islamic community for their sympathy and go their merry way.
But it wasn’t a Baptist incident and it wasn’t a Buddhist or Presbyterian incident, no... it was yet another in an endless line of Islamic incidents that end in lost lives of non-Muslims. How many more “isolated” incidents will it take before we condemn them as “Islamic atrocities”?
This Islamic activist went into that coffee shop in the full knowledge he was about to die and he was determined to take Australian lives with him.
Muslims don’t place the same value on life that we do. They live in an ethereal world of after-life rewards for martyrdom, where decapitating non-Muslims and debasing women is honorable, where raping young girls is lawful.
If Aussies want to feel safe when going for a coffee in future then the Islamic scourge must be faced, named, dealt with and eradicated. It is so alien to our way of life it can never fit in, we can never be their friends. Assimilation of Muslims, like everywhere else in the West, is an impossibility.
We are at war with Islam, yet neither the Premier nor the Prime Minister, nor even the Police Commissioner, could bring themselves to utter the words “terrorism” or “Islam”

Larry Pickering.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
I'm not sure how to post this question, but I think you all know enough about me to not make any rash judgments about my character:

In this day and age of martyrdom (kill as many as you can in as short a time as possible, then kill yourself), how was it a lone gunman was able to control 30 odd people (based on this string) without even a couple of them saying enough is enough and attempt a take-down. Considering some had escaped, it doesn't sound like his plan was fool-proof. I know, this is an easy question to ask from this far away...but it still haunts me.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
This is SO sad! There is no place in the world that is safe from these zealots...I had so hoped that Australia would not have to suffer this sort of indignant harrassment. I hate to say it, but the asshole got what he deserved and CHEERS! to the Australian police for giving it to him.

One very sad....

Doug

I guess the only answer to that Terry is we wernt in there so we have no idea of what could have been possible, but he definitely picked the right café, its definitely not the spot you would find the odd bikie or two. if you get my drift.

and I agree, the time for softly softly is over, it hasn't worked in the past and wont in the future.

john

I perceive that he actually had a different target in mind but went with the "soft" target at cafe after assessing the security at the real one. John has it right!

Fight terror with terror. It works.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I assume Scott that your tongue was firmly in your cheek when you said that.

Ox apparently there was a perception that the so called Sheik had explosives in his bag or on him and if he was attacked they would go off. Which may explain why the hostages didn't try to overpower him.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
I just heard that the owner of the cafe indeed attempted to wrestle the gun away from this guy, but was shot dead in that attempt. That's a real hero there. Too bad he didn't have any help.

I have difficulty in admitting that my tolerance is waning quickly in regards accepting different cultures, living here, but adhering to their past homeland ways. Don't come here if you don't want to embrace our social rules, policies, character, or morals. I am tremendously saddened by all of this. Thank God only three lives were taken in all of this.

I hate to say it, but the asshole got what he deserved and CHEERS! to the Australian police for giving it to him.
Doug

I don't think he got anywhere near what he deserved. Place him in a room, unarmed, with those hostages for 2 days, without police protection...then perhaps he would have gotten what he deserved.

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Perhaps the good people of Australia will now re visit these laws.

I seriously doubt that Scott, the left wing media and the hand wringing do gooders will want to turn the other cheek.
Not one politition or LEO has used the word terrorist. This according to the media has nothing to do with Islam.....yeah right! They are calling for unity and saying this yo yo acted as a lone wolf. Despite the fact he had the hostages hold an Islamic flag to the window of the Cafe.
His followers must be laughing their heads off.:furious:

Back