Planning ahead......

Hi David
I will be there, have arranged accomodation for the 24 hour and the classic. I would love to catch up with some of you guys while i am there.

Darrell DRB LS1/G50

My wife and I will be going to the classic for the first time in 2016. Coming from the west coast of Canada. Was trying to put together a group of friends but at this point it's just us. We had a bugger of a time securing accommodation but did finally get a nice place in town on the tram route to the track.

Cheers
Dennis

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
My attendance will be from Tuesday until the following Monday of race week and then for the classic probably each day coming in from the Airport each morning.
From the Classic I should be heading to Germany for the event at the Nurburgring.
If the Friday of the 24hr race week is a day off for most, how about a decent restaurant
and all meet up? For the classic, I have never been before so any one else with previous could come up with some better ideas ( better than I could ever suggest)?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Darrell, and anybody else bringing wives,remember that Paris is only
40 minutes away from Le Mans using the TGV and they seem to run at least every hour and more often at the peak hours. I frequently use it direct to the main Paris Airport CDG. The tram system in Le Mans is brilliant as well with a service from the circuit direct to the Gare (Station) du Le Mans. The whole service in France is superb.

Back