Michelin Man has a Girlfriend..

I knew this had to be good when I saw the title!

Anything Keith posts is always brilliant.

He is always thought provoking, intelligent and just about the best comedian I have ever come across. This site would be the worst off without him.

One day, when I get to meet him in person, I will owe him the best meal on the menu and a bottle of his favorite tipple for making me laugh so much over all these years.

Keith

Well I, er I, er..

Am not really worthy but thank you anyway Graham, cheque is in the mail. :)

Edit:It just struck me that anyone who voluntarily and without coercion regularly campaigns a 917 surely has a finely tuned sense of humour...not to mention impressive gonadery so, yes..

Last edited:

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Thank God that due to additions to the bodies. they will never manage to get close enough, to have even a remote chance to breed.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I feel sorry for young lady in that photo. I really do. Her life must be miserable in countless ways...not the least of which is knowing she's constantly the brunt of jokes.

Maybe her weight IS 'all her own fault' as I'm sure many would be quick to assume. But, maybe it isn't. One cannot help but believe she would much prefer to weigh far less - in fact, I'll submit that's an obvious 'given'. Why she doesn't is nowhere near that 'cut-and-dried'.

I hope she (and all others in her situation as well for that matter) finds both the mental determination and a truly effective diet plan, or surgery, or medication (whatever it is she actually needs in her case) that enables her to triumph over her present circumstance. A significant weight loss will r-e-a-l-l-y change her life. Trust me. I know. ;)

Keith

Yes but she is floating naked in someone's swimming pool exhibiting ultra confident body language so....

Hey wait a minute, what about Michelin Man? Isn't he a person too? Perhaps he feels a little miserable about his girth and needs some counseling..

Perhaps they can both get it free with Obamacare :thumbsup:.

Oh shit, what have I done..:shocked:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Yes but she is floating naked in someone's swimming pool exhibiting ultra confident body language so....

You're assuming she knows she's being photographed.

I'm not 'getting' the "ultra confident" thing either...

Hey wait a minute, what about Michelin Man? Isn't he a person too? Perhaps he feels a little miserable about his girth and needs some counseling..

Uh...Keith?

Never mind.

If the internet has taught us anything it is that there is always someone out there for everyone however strange and unattractive to others. Lots of guys like' em rolypoly.

Keith

You're assuming she knows she's being photographed.

I'm not 'getting' the "ultra confident" thing either...

Uh...Keith?

Never mind.

Well arms folded behind the neck is a start...

Wait, you don't think she's been hogtied do you? :shocked:

That wouldn't be right...

Back