No Merry Christmas from Starbucks!

Keith

Finally, the message on the cup matches the contents within.

Starbucks have banned Chistmas references on their coffee cups, meaning the appearance will match the contents for blandness...

Wouldn't want to offend anyone would we?

It matters not whether you are Christian or no, Christmas is Christmas!

Wouldn't want to offend anyone would we?

It matters not whether you are Christian or no, Christmas is Christmas!

Is this genuinely the reason Keef ? Their coffee is pure shite and I very much doubt if they will ever be in possession of my hard earned :thumbsdown:

Bob

Keith

Yes, it's the real reason - they have history....

Damned tree huggers are responsible for defoliating forests and filling the result with, well, you said it...

AND they don't pay diddly squat in tax in the UK.... :thumbsdown:

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
While I am not a coffee drinker, it would be a cold day in Hell before Starbucks gets a nickel of MY money! Overpriced yuppie shite they serve, the frikin' cup costs more than the product they sell! And "Barista"....no, Coffee jerk". And "Grande, Vente, etc." no, Goddam small, medium and large for cryin' out loud! Just like "Haggen Dazs" and their made in Philadelphia ice cream that bozos think is from Scandinavia!

Can you see the start of a proper WOGG rant here?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I have had one cup of Starbucks brown Shiite they pass off as coffee, correction half a cup I threw the rest away. My only regret is I can't boycott them as I don't drink their crap anyway. However I think we should boycott all retailers that substitute Happy Holidays for Merry Christmas .

I was told by a manager at starbucks that they get 82 tall (small) cups of coffee per pound. At $2.85 per cup that equals $233.70 per pound. Call a proctologist!

Brilliant, and well said EVERYONE.

Who or what are Starbucks ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn M

Supporter
If you don't like their coffee you'll loathe their tea!

They fill a tall glass (I ask you!) with not boiling water and put a tea bag on the side, so by the time 'your beverage' has passed down their conveyor belt and is passed to you at the end of the counter, there is absolutely no chance of the tea steeping when you finally get to put the bag into the, by now warm, water!

Interestingly, they got quite shirty when I complained and pointed out to them that they didn't have a clue how to make tea properly!

As you say Pete, it's a real shame you can't boycott a company you don't use!

Keith

I was told by a manager at starbucks that they get 82 tall (small) cups of coffee per pound. At $2.85 per cup that equals $233.70 per pound. Call a proctologist!

Holy moly that is some filthy lucre. They do not even pay any tax on it in the UK... :thumbsdown:

I have seen some stupid pointless shit on this forum but this thread takes the cake - even against the political drivel that infests it.
You guys just want to jump on every nutjob's pet peeve that the Internet throws up at you?
It's no surprise to see the idiotic US media in an uproar over this crap, but out here in the real world...?

Sometimes people (and businesses) do things for reasons other than hating Jesus...
It's a coffee cup, and disposable at that, you guys feel better throwing Christmas in a bin?

Tim.

Back