Law Enforcement American Style!!

Keith

And how! He's got a point, but would you believe the PC brigade have called him out on calling the crims "Heathens?" Apparently because there is no data determining their religious persuasion, it is wrong to call them heathen...Sheesh.. :thumbsdown:

Anyway, enjoy and Larry? I don't believe you need an assbook account to view it mate.. :)

https://www.facebook.com/katctv3/videos/10153341045891969/

PS I very nearly handed myself in by the end of the video ! :shocked:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Remarkable, they are heathens because no true Christian would commit the crimes these punks commit. Did that sound Merican enough, or should I have patriotic music playing as well. Just Remeber I'm easy to find.

Keith

Remarkable, they are heathens because no true Christian would commit the crimes these punks commit. Did that sound Merican enough, or should I have patriotic music playing as well. Just Remeber I'm easy to find.

Haha Pete - spot on mate.. :thumbsup:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Anyway, enjoy and Larry? I don't believe you need an assbook account to view it mate.. :)

https://www.facebook.com/katctv3/videos/10153341045891969/

...and you'd be wrong, sir. Any link to a video imbedded in F/B comes up the same way for me...that is to say - not at all. Well, any such links attached to a post HERE anyway...

'How-some-ever', I viewed it via a different source. 'LOVED IT! "We lift dumbbells that weigh more than yeeew!" :sneaky:

Vids lost on me. Its all about drugs and money, most of the "good people that have lost their way" are of the same caliber as the wanted men. The only difference between them as far as the community is concerned is a prison wall. Cpt Iggins is delude if he thinks clearing the streets of the wanted arsholes will change anything , there will be others stepping into straight their shoes as soon as they have gone. If by chance a whole gang were to be wiped out there will be another waiting in the wings. Regain the streets, yeah right :) That photo lineup of the wanted men looks pretty generic to me, we have similar ones here.

Bob

So, your strategy for enforcing the law would be.....???

Give up??

Forget the law keef this a war and way beyond what a law enforcement officer should be expected to deal with.Build more prison`s, call in the army and clean up the streets. It would take a major drive of this kind to even scratch the surface. I genuinely feel for those officers ,they are completely out of their depths . Its a bit like cleaning an elephant with a toothbrush.

Bob

Keith

Hmmm. I dunno about that. Martial law eh? How cool would that be in 'the land of the free.' That is an extreme view if you want my opinion, "hope springs eternal" comes to mind.

Having lived there myself I would have to say that this level of lawlessness is definitely the exception and although it was some years ago, I don't believe that much will have changed...

What I found particularly encouraging was the degree of community solidarity exhibited in the video..in some ways a graphic demonstration of people's determination to clean up their community. More power to their elbow I say, but a definite no to the National Guard!

Either way, I found your idea 'interesting.'

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Build more prison`s,...

Darned good idea. And how about 'we' keep 3 time looozers in 'em once they achieve that status? On top of that, how about 'we' make sure 1st and 2nd time offenders serve their full sentences?

call in the army and clean up the streets.

Here in The States, the "army" assigned to "clean up the streets" is the police, Bob. ;)

Keith

Bring back the 'chain gangs', labour for Community Projects. Cooping people up is a 'cruel, & unusual punishment' in my view. The Victorians pretty much invented the 'industrialisaton' of the concept of depriving liberty & enforced isolation as a punishment, and we've been on a slippery slope ever since, and to me, its a flawed & failed philosophy. More 'hard time' and community work projects also act as a visible deterrent not just 'banged up' out of sight out of mind.

Just got to work on the PC brigade...:evil:

Bring back the 'chain gangs', labour for Community Projects. Cooping people up is a 'cruel, & unusual punishment' in my view. The Victorians pretty much invented the 'industrialisaton' of the concept of depriving liberty & enforced isolation as a punishment, and we've been on a slippery slope ever since, and to me, its a flawed & failed philosophy. More 'hard time' and community work projects also act as a visible deterrent not just 'banged up' out of sight out of mind.

Just got to work on the PC brigade...:evil:

We are long overdue a graph Keef and just a quick glance proves your point that jails dont work. Dump them on a far off land perhaps :shifty:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
The main problem is drugs, here is a radical thought, legalise drugs. Just like prohibition take the profit away and no more Al Capones, no more corruption at all levels, no more gangs.
Sure we would have addicts just like we have alcoholics, but the $billions spent on fighting drugs could be redirected to treatment and education. Darwins law would take care of the rest.

The main problem is drugs, here is a radical thought, legalise drugs. Just like prohibition take the profit away and no more Al Capones, no more corruption at all levels, no more gangs.
Sure we would have addicts just like we have alcoholics, but the $billions spent on fighting drugs could be redirected to treatment and education. Darwins law would take care of the rest.

Half the population on crack cocaine should make for an interesting drive to work Pete :shocked:

Bob

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

'Great in theory, Pete...B-U-T, Washington State and Colorado have both "*legalized*" 'pot' and the ILLEGAL TRADE is still going strong. Why? For one thing, both those states' gubmunts are taxing the snot out of 'weed' sales. Therefore, 'illegal' sales are still booming. 'Simple economic 'competition' at work... ;)

(* Fed. law and the fed. constitution TRUMP state constitutions and state laws...and FEDERAL LAW still prohibits marijuana use/sales/growing. So, no matter WHAT every liberal on the planet claims - pot is STILL illegal everywhere in the U.S. But, Obama and his minions who run his so-called "Justice" Department have simply chosen to violate their oaths to uphold the laws and constitution of the U.S. and have, instead, chosen to simply ignore both states' illegal "laws".)

OK, I'll bite. Why?

Sorry to take a little longer to reply....brother-in-law died.

Where to start? First this law enforcement officer is from Louisiana. And that is about southern as you can get. While he isn't speaking for the bulk of the law enforcement in America, he does reflect the mood of many citizens who are tired of seeing the same criminals faces in the newspaper and news over and over. The prisons are full of their faces. Yes they are misunderstood and operate in packs or gangs. They are a product of their upbringing and not having a positive paternal role model in many cases. Go back to LBJ and the 'Great Society' experiment. It destroyed the family nucleus. We are now on the 4th generation of people who failed to move up in their communities and provide for their children still living in the government projects.

The words the law officer uses here is often the only way to get the message across that lawlessness, drugs, and violence is not the correct choice or accepted for the American society. How many were arrested this weekend in your city for drug manufacturing or peddling? How many for terrorizing the community or committing radon acts of violence?

So while this law officer has a deep southern accent, his message comes from an area of the country that is traditionally conservative and a strong religious background. If you would like to read a story about how a couple in Knoxville Tennessee was held for days, the woman tortured, and raped repeatedly, and finally forced to eat lye to kill her, I'll send the newspaper to you under a private email.

Not the best of times. We are a people divided that suffer under a leadership that further provokes and intensifies the division. The violence has become more heinous in the last decade. And that is enough about that.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Half the population on crack cocaine should make for an interesting drive to work Pete :shocked:

Bob
That is my point Bob, I don't think there would be any more addicts than there are alcoholics today. We all know the best way to get a best selling book is to ban it. I think making drugs legal would take the appeal away particularly from younger folk.

Back