Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM   #1221
Larry L.
Lifetime Premier Supporter
United States

GT40: none. YET.
Re: GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YerDugliness View Post
...I WOULD support a massive air strike on Phat Phuk's military bases...huge numbers of fighter jets accompanying enough bombers to drop a MOAB on each of his military installations capable of launching ICBM's...NO NUKES, though...
EXACTLY. I have zero doubt that's what Trump would do if push came to shove. HE'S not nuts. Lil' Kim IS.

Last edited by Larry L.; Yesterday at 06:31 PM.
Larry L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #1222
Al Wohlstrom
I Have No Life
United States

GT40: RCR SLC LS7 Ric

Quote:
Originally Posted by YerDugliness View Post
Well, we both agree on that!

It's a complex issue...and an unreasonable subject. I just don't thing two wrongs make a right...particularly with the severity of the consequences. There must be some way to get international pressure against this Phat Phuk's "progress" toward nukes...perhaps once we can verify a nuclear test, it will become clear to the rest of the world how dangerous he can be, but it needs to be a "world" issue, not one for just the U.S.A. We already have a rep around the world as bullies, taking unilateral action would just reinforce that.

Trump has said that the U.N. is useless...then changed his tune. l wonder which it is.

Doug
Doug, Phat Phuk as you call him is not making progress towards the thing that goes BANG, he has had that for a while. He's trying to make a high tech slingshot to send the BANG thing to the sunny shores of California. So when he perfects his slingshot and wakes up one day with a particularly painful hemorrhoid and decides that pushing the red button would ease the pain...............................Patting his fat little head and whispering sweet nothings in his pudgy little ears will have been for naught. Severe life changing pressure should be brought to bear on this neanderthal moron that should have met his end in a condom.
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #1223
Professor Plumpe
Keith1
School for Scandal
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Wohlstrom View Post
Impeachment is not going to happen, get over it! I get that you don't like Trump, given where you live, you can''t like Trump. I certainly don't like Obama, but I didn't piss and moan about it for 8 years. I'm more concerned about America than who I think should be POTUS. While not liking Obama, I still wanted the best for America, I still want the best, so get over it, just sit there, or help.
Just spotted your reply Al..

You could copy/paste this over Brexit issues (with name & place changes) and it would still be a valid plea..

Good post...
Old Today, 12:01 PM   #1224
YerDugliness
Lifetime Premier Supporter
United States

GT40: 1/24 scale MKII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Wohlstrom View Post
Severe life changing pressure should be brought to bear on this neanderthal moron that should have met his end in a condom.
We all agree on that Al...but my position has always been that a multinational presence is the answer. If we let President Trump be the biggest bully on the playground, then when Phat Phuk gets his slingshot perfected he will quite naturally aim at Trump's area of the playground.

On the other hand, if bullies from all over the playground combine to present a united front, Phat Phuk will realize that there are WAAAAY too many bullies for him to prevail and perhaps...just perhaps...then there will be progress.

Who appointed Trump the "Chief Cook and Biggest Bully" of the playground, anyway? We did...it seems to be a case of "my Bully is bigger than your Bully", which isn't going to curtail Phat Phuk anywhere near as well as all the other bullies banding together with our big bully against this one delusional renegade. There is power in numbers.

Cheers!

Doug

Retired twice, now back at work, but still attempting to age disgracefully
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YerDugliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:04 PM   #1225
Professor Plumpe
Keith1
School for Scandal
United Kingdom

its really only the USA that has the muscle Doug. Our navy has been decimated to the point that on a good day, we could field no more than a dozen ships out of a total of 19. Yes, that's right, the once mighty Royal Navy will now fit in your neighbours duck pond.

Call the French, they have some experience in Indo-China don't they?

Funny? They're not picking up... hmmmmm