Notices

The Paddock Enter at your own risk.

Old Today, 12:07 AM   #1561
Nick Brough
Bronze Supporter
United Kingdom

GT40: SGT 351W G50
Re: GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

"We should call evil by its name. My brother didn't give his life fighting Hitler for Nazi ideas to go unchallenged here at home. Orrin Hatch United States Republican Senator

Thank God there are those that are prepared to stand up against fascists, Neo - Naziís, and racists whatever it costs them. "
Attached Thumbnails
GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread-20799552_10159170789185228_5649367901924150612_n-2-jpg  

I have been called a lot of names but Granddad is my favourite
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nick Brough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:15 AM   #1562
MHNCO
GT40 For Life
United States

GT40: SPF 2161

Orin Hatch... a 40 year career politician blah blah blah blah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MHNCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:25 AM   #1563
Rod
RodKnock
Rookie
United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Wohlstrom View Post
Hmmmmm.....................
Al, what exactly is the meaning behind posting a picture of a dead Jewish actor (Gene Wilder) and saying "hmmmmm"? Is it meant to be Anti-Semitic? I guess you fall on the side of the White Nationalists/Neo-Nazi's then?
RodKnock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:32 AM   #1564
MHNCO
GT40 For Life
United States

You are one nutty self parody my friend. Have you ever considered counseling? Not sure what they would do with you but seriously, you are one nutty old dude.

Old Today, 12:33 AM   #1565
Nick Brough
Bronze Supporter
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHNCO View Post
Orin Hatch... a 40 year career politician blah blah blah blah
Republican Speaker of the House Paul Ryan of Wisconsin called white supremacy "repulsive."
"We must be clear. White supremacy is repulsive. This bigotry is counter to all this country stands for. There can be no moral ambiguity," he tweeted.

Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake released a statement Tuesday evening on the President's latest comments regarding the events in Charlottesville.
"We cannot accept excuses for white supremacy and acts of domestic terrorism. We must condemn them. Period," the statement reads.

Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, criticized Trump on Twitter Tuesday night.
"There's no moral equivalency between racists & Americans standing up to defy hate& bigotry. The President of the United States should say so," McCain said in a tweet.

Sen. Todd Young, an Indiana Republican, tweeted, "This is simple: we must condemn and marginalize white supremacist groups, not encourage and embolden them."

Speaking to CNN's Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room" Tuesday, GOP Rep. from Texas Will Hurd said that Trump should "apologize."
"Racism, bigotry, anti-Semitism of any form is unacceptable and the leaders of the free world should be unambiguous about that," he said.

Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, a Florida Republican, said of the comments: "Just no."
"Blaming "both sides" for #Charlottesville?! No. Back to relativism when dealing with KKK, Nazi sympathizers, white supremacists? Just no," she tweeted.

Florida senator and former Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio sent out a flurry of six back-to-back tweets that said, "The organizers of events which inspired & led to #charlottesvilleterroristattack are 100% to blame for a number of reasons."
Rubio went on to criticize Trump for assigning white supremacy groups only "50% of the blame."
"We can not allow this old evil to be resurrected," he wrote to end the Twitter thread.

Two Bush presidents condemn 'racial bigotry' amid Trump backlash
Statement from George HW and W Bush doesnít mention president by name but marks latest Republican rebuke of his defense of far-right rally in Charlottesville

Old Today, 12:41 AM   #1566
MHNCO
GT40 For Life
United States

Blah blah blah I don't recall you having a problem with violent BLM or antifa. See nobody respects or sympathizes with your feigned outrage because its just BS based solely on trying to destroy the President.

Old Today, 12:49 AM   #1567
Nick Brough
Bronze Supporter
United Kingdom

Quote:
Blah blah blah I don't recall you having a problem with violent BLM or antifa. See nobody respects or sympathizes with your feigned outrage because its just BS based solely on trying to destroy the President.
Mike,

It is not feigned outrage or BS it is my honest opinion, as for trying to destroy the president somewhat ironic, but good to know I have such power, personally I think he is quite capable of achieving destruction himself.

I can only assume you have not read all my political posts, not surprising there are far to many of them, or maybe your recall is selective. However, if you had you would have seen I posted on many occasions I am against and condemn any form of terrorism or violence no matter who the perpetrators are.

Last edited by Nick Brough; Today at 12:57 AM.
Old Today, 12:52 AM   #1568
Rod
RodKnock
Rookie
United States

Quote:
You are one nutty self parody my friend. Have you ever considered counseling? Not sure what they would do with you but seriously, you are one nutty old dude.
Refer back to Socrates and insults.

I'm not the supporter of 45, who supports and defends Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists, which means you must also. And I'm in need of counseling? Look in the mirror lately?

You're probably still have a lot of anger about painting your car white and not Linden Green, an actual color. I totally understand. There's counseling for that BTW.
RodKnock is offline   Reply With Quote