Notices

The Paddock Enter at your own risk.

Old 20th September 2017, 06:43 PM   #1761
Rod
RodKnock
Rookie
United States

Re: GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Typical TrumpBot. Look over there! And ignore the fire here.

Hillary is promoting her book. If she committed crime, and she hasn't, then why not prosecute her? Because there's no crime. She's touring the country making money on her book. Free as a bird.

OTOH, yes, I can see the future and the future says jail time for Trump and anyone in his orbit. At a minimum, I hope Trump uses every bit of his campaign funds to fund his and his son's legal fees. Bankrupt (again) him I say!

The Russians interfered with our election and helped elect Trump The Lump. And to quote a line from another movie, "A Few Good Men," with the quote delivered by Kevin Bacon's character, "those are the facts and they're indisputable."
RodKnock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2017, 09:53 PM   #1762
Larry L.
Lifetime Premier Supporter
United States

GT40: none. YET.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YerDugliness View Post
Larry, Larry, Larry...were you in a coma when one of our governmental agencies (most likely the CIA, but yes, my memory is fuzzy on which governmental agency it was) definitely proved that the Russians were meddling in our election? I can't imagine how you could possibly have failed to hear about it...after all, it was during the early months of Trump's "Reign of Terror".

Regardless, Larry, the issue has been referenced here on this political thread numerous times. You're a smart guy, but not smart enough to put on a convincing "DUUUH, I don't remember EVER hearing about anyone saying the Russians definitely did interfere in our election" act.

...again, there are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see...and that is definitely an accurate description of you if you think we're buying into your "Gee, I never heard of anyone definitely proving it".

No cheers for you, Larry...only for those who see through your "Columbo" inspired state of confusion.

Doug

Dougy, Dougy, Dougy...go back and reread what I've been addressing from the word 'go' during this latest exchange: THE ACCUSATIONS vs. LACK OF EVIDENCE - let alone PROOF - that Trump, his family and/or his campaign were colluding with Russians to 'rig' the election or whatever OTHER skullduggery the left would like the public to believe - NOT whether the Rooskies had tried to meddle in the election or not. I then asked you (repeatedly) for the "evidence" that Trump, et al, had collaborated with Russia. You dodged the question. I then contrasted the accusations about Trump with the fact that Billary was roaming around free as a bird even though there's a trainload of actual evidence that she did in fact commit many legal no-nos (Comey testified to that) and OUGHT to be in prison.

The same 'authorities' you referenced who've said the Russians tried to meddle in the election ALSO SAID there is absolutely no evidence they were able to jury-rig its outcome...in fact, they said there's no way they could have 'hacked' the vote because of the way the machines are or are not connected to this-or-that...whatever. But, in any event, when former CIA Director Brennan was asked by Gowdy whether there was any actual EVIDENCE of collusion with Russia by Trump or his campaign, he ducked and dodged, played word games, and finally said something to the effect he "didn't know"! When pressed, James Clapper said much the same thing...and as I mentioned before, DNC BIGGIES have flat-out said there IS no evidence.

So, yes, I DO KNOW about Russia's attempts to meddle in the election...but, that's NOT what I was addressing. I think you know that.
Larry L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:38 AM   #1763
YerDugliness
United States

GT40: 1/24 scale MKII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry L. View Post
Dougy, Dougy, Dougy...go back and reread what I've been addressing from the word 'go' during this latest exchange: THE ACCUSATIONS vs. LACK OF EVIDENCE - let alone PROOF - that Trump, his family and/or his campaign were colluding with Russians to 'rig' the election or whatever OTHER skullduggery the left would like the public to believe - NOT whether the Rooskies had tried to meddle in the election or not. I then asked you (repeatedly) for the "evidence" that Trump, et al, had collaborated with Russia. You dodged the question.
Larry, Larry, Larry...no, I did not dodge the question, at this time we are still waiting for the investigation that WILL provide the proof to complete its work. A whole lot of people are going to be involved and POTUS Trump will be right in with all of those crooks. Heads will fall and (hopefully) perps will spend some time in a cell thinking about their actions.

There WILL be proof forthcoming...hope you like crow, you're going to get to eat quite a bit when the facts are finally all in.

Don't worry, Larry...we won't let you forget. In fact, we'll remind you on a regular basis.

Cheers to Mueller and his diligence in conducting his investigation

Doug

Retired twice, now back at work, but still attempting to age disgracefully
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YerDugliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:58 AM   #1764
blueovalz
Skinny Man
United States

GT40: An orange car

With what I've observed in this forum, "evidence", "proof", and "facts" have zero impact on what the reader thinks. These three things will always be explained away by some justification, thus the presenting of such information always ends up being a study in frustration in that no opinions will ever change, no beliefs will every change, and no concessions will ever be made.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
blueovalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:19 AM   #1765
molleur
Bronze Supporter
United States

GT40: SL-C LS1/930LSD

Exactly Ox, thanks!

molleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:33 AM   #1766
Larry L.
United States

GT40: none. YET.

Quote:
Larry, Larry, Larry...no, I did not dodge the question (yes, you did...until right now), at this time we are still waiting for the investigation that WILL provide the proof...
I think you meant "...for the investigation TO provide the proof" rather than, in effect, saying "waiting for some other investigation that WILL provide the proof"; but, whatever.

Regardless, what you're saying is that all the left has right now is ACCUSATIONS with no sound evidence or proof to back them up...which has been my point all along...for which you and your sidekick have been adamantly deriding me. So, evidently you two have just been arguing with me for arguments sake.

Quote:
A whole lot of people are going to be involved and POTUS Trump will be right in with all of those crooks. Heads will fall and (hopefully) perps will spend some time in a cell thinking about their actions.

There WILL be proof forthcoming...
More accusations/suppositions stated as absolutes! You know none of that to be true at this point and yet everyone accused is absolutely guilty simply because they've been accused!

And THEN there's Billary's situation. 'Mucho documented "evidence" AND "PROOF"...and yet she remains free as a bird.

Where/how Comey came up with his "cannot prove INTENT" hogwash as his 'CYA' justification for not recommending Billary be indicted is totally beyond me. As I've mentioned several times previously, anyone who's handled classified material/info KNOWS one's "intent" or lack thereof is NOT - NOT - a valid defense against having put classified info AT RISK let alone causing it to be compromised. (If there's one thing that gets hammered into the head of every person who goes thru the government's 'classified info' course [when I took it anyway...and I doubt things have changed in that regard] it is that your butt WILL be grass and Uncle Sam WILL be a lawnmower if you EVER put classified material at risk in any way for any reason under any circumstances. PERIOD. And you don't EVEN wanna know what'll happen to your sorry self if you cause it to be COMPROMISED. To my knowledge, even to this day no one is/has EVER been told, "If the FBI cannot prove you INTENDED to put classified info at risk - you'll skate." The standard has always been, "Did you, or didn't you.")

The fact that we now know Comey was preparing/had prepared Billary's EXONERATION statement a couple of months BEFORE he'd even interviewed her (and, what, seventeen[?] other people?) regarding the charges at hand all but proves that the 'fix' WAS 'in'...and it appears as though it still is today.

'Time for me to take a little vacation from this thread. 'Past time actually. At this point I'm reeeeaally tired of it.
Larry L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:34 AM   #1767
Mark IV
I Have No Life
United States

GT40: Superformance

reminds me of this:
SNL Transcripts: Frank Zappa: 10/21/78: The Franken & Davis Show
Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM   #1768
Walt Williams
A Tenth
United States

GT40: CAV GT40

Trump = hero

hillary = looser
Walt Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM   #1769
Rod
RodKnock
Rookie
United States

Maybe by the time Larry comes back to this thread, Trump The Lump will have figured out that there's no country called Nambia.
RodKnock is offline   Reply With Quote