Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread
ALL Political conversations will need to be contained within this thread. You can make use of the Quote, Edit and Permalink options to reference each others posts.

Moderators have the ability to hurl other messages and threads into this one and will do so.

Basic Rules (subject to change)
* If another thread needs to branch into political discussion, carry that end of the discussion on here.
* Do not be offensive nor easily offended.
* Do not make threats or engage in name calling.
* Do not make any confidential information, this also includes full names, phone numbers, addresses, banking or other financial information public by placing that information in this or any other thread on GT40s.com.
* Keep the language clean. Do not quote anyone elses bad language regardless of who they are. Don’t use language that you wouldn’t want your children or grand children using.
* Intentional deviation from this policy will result in administrative actions!

Last edited:

Keith

OK I'll play.

What has poor little Belgium done to deserve such heinous attention?

Or is this religious? :huh:

Neither Keith.
Not religious, nor politics...

It's all about madness. And, sexual frustration.

I mean, seriously, what's the motivation behind all this sh!t?

VIRGINS, SEXUAL SLAVES, and HIDDEN FACES

I think that most of these jerks would need a terrific blow job experience. SOmething worth to live for.
Something which will give you a goal in life, a reason to wait for the next time.
Seriously, I think most of us "civilised" folks here have already experienced a great blow job, made by a loving, or at least hot and respectfull partner (may it be male or female). And, Oh my God, Well, I can't wait for the next session...
Makes me feel happy, feel good in my body, and fulls me of peace for my human brother...

Sorry for this first post in the religious BS, but I'm Fed Up with all this terrorists BS!

Olivier.

Being the capital city of euro land and an easy soft target we should have seen it coming. I am surprised they never tried to pull this off sooner.

Bob

Keith

I hear you Olivier. I had a conversation today with a guy and I was openly asking what he thought was the ultimate motivation of a suicide bomber. I mean they they were, large as life pushing trolleys like any other business traveller or holidaymaker and he sincerely thought it was because they really believed in an afterlife. Is that possible in this day and age?

I'm a sceptic so I did some investigating and came up with: Pervitin. Not dissimilar to methamphetamine, apparently it is the drug of choice for suicide bombers. Anyone have any more info regarding this?
Unfortunately, there don't seem to be many suicide bombers around that I can ask. Perhaps the Job Centre can help.. :)

Brace yourselves...I can only see it happening here in the UK and what has stopped it so far?

Believe it or not, I believe it's that stupid strip of water called the English Channel, it's enough to give us an edge. That is also to say I believe the policy of Schengen in the EU only facilitates terrorism. If we win the "Brexit" referendum, I would be for closing the darned tunnel.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Well Keith,

I can imagine the crystal meth is regularly administered in the tea.
Day by day they evolve, with indoctrination, naturally.
Which gives you a perfect group to pick your bombers from.
It's a cheap way to produce a crop of ....Psychotics.

" Psychotic disorders are severe mental disorders that cause abnormal thinking and perceptions. People with psychoses lose touch with reality. Two of the main symptoms are delusions and hallucinations. Delusions are false beliefs, such as thinking that someone.. ( Hiya Pentagon !) is plotting against you or that the TV is sending you secret messages. Hallucinations are false perceptions, such as hearing, seeing, or feeling something that is not there."

Well, i'll be darned...while we are in the political thread.........
isn't that what good old Toupe Trump is all about ...:laugh:

BTW, keep ur pecker up !!! ( you did mention this was a welcome side effect to your recent medication change..

Last edited:

Keith

Sod it. Can't find the Politics Thread..

So... "US President Barack Obama has said Britain would go to the "back of the queue" for trade deals with the US if it votes to leave the European Union."

Discuss, (if we care...

Re: Sod it. Can't find the Politics Thread..

Idiot! He's out of office soon, let's have real "Hope and Change".

Keith

Well indeed Jack. Can't make the fellow out. One minute he's cozying up to HM the Queen saying how "special" she has helped make the relationship between Britain & the US and the next damned minute he comes up with that shite!

Certainly helped me to ensure I tick the "Brexit" box in June....:furious:

Well indeed Jack. Can't make the fellow out. One minute he's cozying up to HM the Queen saying how "special" she has helped make the relationship between Britain & the US and the next damned minute he comes up with that shite!

Certainly helped me to ensure I tick the "Brexit" box in June....:furious:
If I could, I'd check the Brexit box as well Keith! Junk the EU regulations, taxes, mandates and laws. Close the immigration issue at once.
Best the U.K. did was never to change currencies.

Keith

Think about P.C. And then think the real people in power are the ones you cannot criticise.

Give us some examples Pete.....

Or can't you mention their names? :rolleyes:

To be honest, talking of Political Correctness, I believe Australia is a world leader! What about the Australian school that has banned the kids from hugging?

Hugging banned at Geelong West primary school

Just found out it is the same school that banned cartwheels a couple of years ago!!

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Merged the threads - this one was on page 2. Please seek it out when posting political content.
Thanks!

Keith

Got to apologise Pete. Trying to move posts into Political Thread (Just to be PC you understand) and I lost a couple :furious:

So please repost your somewhat enigmatic question..re: Political Correctness...:)

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
So... "US President Barack Obama has said Britain would go to the "back of the queue" for trade deals with the US if it votes to leave the European Union."

Discuss, (if we care...

Aaaaaah, yes. Good ole Barack. The resident expert on everything. Just ask him.

Obama choosing to make a threat like that against a staunch ally like Britain illustrates just how totally c-l-u-e-l-e-s-s the man really is.

We're disgusted with the guy over here, too...and NOT just about that. :snobby:

Keith

Aaaaaah, yes. Good ole Barack. The resident expert on everything. Just ask him.

Obama choosing to make a threat like that against a staunch ally like Britain illustrates just how totally c-l-u-e-l-e-s-s the man really is.

We're disgusted with the guy over here, too...and NOT just about that. :snobby:

Hey yes Larry, not just a 'staunch ally' but a huge consumer market. Who would put that at the 'back of the queue'? Whatever anyone feels about Britain, we are a massive market of 70 million consumers. No-one is going to ignore that, IN or OUT. Sorry. I've tried to like this guy but this statement has made no sense whatsoever and I'm wondering why he bothered. Some here in the UK feel that he has put paid to BREXIT with this statement, but if you're a true Brit (like me) you'd say well, f*ck him and vote to leave through sheer bloody mindedness. That's us all over :)

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Hey yes Larry, not just a 'staunch ally' but a huge consumer market. Who would put that at the 'back of the queue'? Whatever anyone feels about Britain, we are a massive market of 70 million consumers. No-one is going to ignore that, IN or OUT. Sorry. I've tried to like this guy but this statement has made no sense whatsoever and I'm wondering why he bothered. Some here in the UK feel that he has put paid to BREXIT with this statement, but if you're a true Brit (like me) you'd say well, f*ck him and vote to leave through sheer bloody mindedness. That's us all over :)

Well said. Only a moron would argue with a darned thing you mentioned.

I've tried to like this guy but this statement has made no sense whatsoever and I'm wondering why he bothered.

He "bothered" because he's a narcissist. In his view not only is he the smartest guy in the room - he's the smartest guy on the planet. For that reason, he doesn't hesitate to attempt to demonstrate that 'fact' at every opportunity no matter the subject matter at hand or the venue. And whenever something he has said is later proven to be false or wrong - he's always denied having said it...and always will. 'Guess the "smartest guy on the planet" must not know about video recordings. :shrug:

The guy's an embarrassment...

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Question Keith
Is Northern Ireland not voting?
Great Britain is England, Wales and Scotland
United Kingdom is the union of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Should this corrctly be called UKEXIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back