I just thought.....

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I Just thought I'd call on by and see whats changed , if any.
In fact very little - all still arguing - this time about police and murders and slagging each other off. How disappointing. In fact - worse than disappointing.
I think I will leave again. The paddock is crass, and most of the contributors are
total tossers.
Goodbye.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Please check your PM inbox, David.

Cheers!!!

Doug

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
Some of us still want to hear stories of weather radar reports at F1 meets and what its like to fly through an anvil cloud just as dinner is being served..... ;-)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I Just thought I'd call on by and see whats changed , if any.
In fact very little - all still arguing - this time about police and murders and slagging each other off. How disappointing. In fact - worse than disappointing.
I think I will leave again. The paddock is crass, and most of the contributors are
total tossers.
Goodbye.

I suppose you are entitled to your opinion, so goodbye then.

Keith

I suppose it's worth mentioning although he'll hardly thank me for it, that David is going through a meat grinder health-wise and could end up with more amputations. Series of ops starts on or about the 16th and I unreservedly send my best wishes for a successful op and a speedy recovery. The list of broken/damaged parts is astonishing and he has been in constant pain for months, but it didn't stop him helping me or others. He has proved to be a true friend even though we don't go back that far.

David is angry at the sheer speed these issues have visited and who can blame him? Only those who suffer life threatening illnesses can really understand that a lot of stuff becomes instantly trivial. That's what's going on here.

There are no apologies because he is, after all, a True WOGG!

And he's quite right, some of you ARE tossers (in the nicest possible way, naturally) :laugh:

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
David has always been one of my favorite members and I certainly wish him the best as he tries to recover. We will lose a gracious friend if things go badly...I'll certainly join in praying for successful medical treatment and his eventual return to our ranks!!

Cheers, David, and best wishes!!!

Doug

All the best David. Sorry to hear you are not well.
The paddock has got better, except for the few threads which attract those who can't help but argue. I just ignore them.
Hope all goes well for you.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Wow, thank you Keith I had know idea what he was going through, just thought he was being his normal grumpy Woggish self.

All the best David hang in there.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you one and all.
Fact:
I have had a blocked artery in my R leg. Two bypasses sorted that plus minor amputation.
Now - I have similar in my left leg and I go back into hospital on 20th July to
try an see what they can do (hopefull without amputation) Why the 20th? My family asked - as my 69th is on the 16th.
The best thing about it is the Vascular Surgeon - Anglo Pakistani - such a beautiful woman. Second best thing- The secret menu on the ward is called the "Carribean" and all sorts of fabulous suppers become available.
By this time next week I will probably have had nine bypasses, or seven and two stents or in a wheelchair.
All of your comments were really appreciated.

Keith

Best wishes for the op mate, and for your birthday of course.

But your memory is, failing. You completely neglected to mention the cracked sternum, fractured ribs and torn rotator cuffs.

You play too hard sometimes...:shocked:

Love from the Head Tosser (that is to say CHIEF Tosser, not one that throws heads, oh, never mind.)

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Go on Dave go in, behave yourself when in there (Impossible I now) and listen to the docs and nurses.

Then get back on your feet and get that GT on the road and enjoy it before the end of summer

Rooting for you

Ian

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
well they will heal them selves without intervention but the sternum is sticking out quite a bit. I'll have to learn some party tricks with it. My grandson thinks I've swallowed his tennis ball.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Best wishes and get well soon, and thanks for teh advice on the car shpping. Looks like it is coming together for 2017.

Back