Bathurst 1000

Be interesting to see/hear what shakes out from the Whincup / McLaughlin / Tander bingle... the current ruling of no 'dive bomb' up the inside passing efforts will probably see the 15 second penalty remain. Imagine what was going thru those three drivers heads at the time.... Whincup' damn I have got to redress & allow McLaughlin back in front, McLaughlin' .. he's going to allow me back in.... WTF did Tander come from. Tander' what is he stopping for, oh **** to late Ethel.......

Keith

Be interesting to see/hear what shakes out from the Whincup / McLaughlin / Tander bingle... the current ruling of no 'dive bomb' up the inside passing efforts will probably see the 15 second penalty remain. Imagine what was going thru those three drivers heads at the time.... Whincup' damn I have got to redress & allow McLaughlin back in front, McLaughlin' .. he's going to allow me back in.... WTF did Tander come from. Tander' what is he stopping for, oh **** to late Ethel.......

:lol: nailed it Jac. i was kind of hoping for a Ford win for all the obvious reasons - it would have been a fitting tribute to the amazing machines Ford & the privateers have fielded over the years, my favourite being the G.E.M.

Back