Are we alone

Some thing i have been pondering lately, as you do when your bored, and the big question is are we the only ones in this vast expanse of the universe,
do we believe history as we know it or are there truths in many of the so called myths that are written about by so many different races from all over the world, who had no contact with each other, but their stories are very similar.
makes you wonder.

Kaspa

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I believe that our planet has been visited by extraterrestrial beings regularly over the years that mankind has been the dominant species. Perhaps the visitors interacted with us earthlings, perhaps not...but there are WAAAY too many documented instances of alien contact such as those abductions represented in "Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind" for there to be any doubt.

Keep in mind time is eternal, as is the number of stars that have come and gone through eternity, so we have to think in those terms. In a short time humans on this big rock have progressed from horse-drawn carriages to the technology we all admire just in the field of earthbound transportation, not to mention our excursions beyond our atmospheric envelope. Are we so egocentric as to believe that life forms other than those on our rock do not exist and NEVER have, much less not have developed technologies far beyond ours that would support interstellar travel?

I have read science fiction since I was a teenager...there is a genre called "First Contact" that explores how humankind's first contact with other species would go. Two exceptional novels about this...highly recommended...are "The Mote in God's Eye" and "Rendezvous with Rama".

We are not alone...

Cheers!

Doug

A couple of discoveries in the past couple of years raise my curiosity, 1/ numerous artifacts have been found embedded in lumps of coal, from different locations around the globe, all well and truly documented, now we all know how long coal takes to fossilize to its current state, a good year or two, so how did they get there, and who made them.
2/ who are the Annuki that the Egyptians, the Maya and the Aztecs wrote about, all the stories are much the same but they supposedly had no contact with each other? even the Aborigines have describe them in rock paintings, and how did a primitive race like the aborigines know about certain constellations in the heavens in extreem accuracy, which until a year or so ago didnt exist, until some fancy hi powered radio telescope only just discovered, and confirmed both it position and its orbit, yet the black fellus knew about it thousands of years ago?
please explain.

kaspa

Keith

Well there you have it John. Clearly, the Paddock cannot handle the Truth, but it is out there.. :shifty:

Charlie Farley

Supporter
That green stuff sounds good, pass me one so I roll it please...:stunned:
But seriously, I'm sure they are out there, laughing their tits off at the goings on between Trump & Clinton...

PS. We have a word Trump, it means to fart... quelle surprise......

Back