Who stole my threads!!!!

Mike Pass

Supporter
OK, who stole my threads?
Having put up a couple of threads recently; The ones about the Milky Way Galaxy and the Irish shenanigans I am not pleased to see that they have been removed.
To add insult to injury the ghastly politics thread is back!!
I give up. Why do I even bother.

Bye
Mike

Keith

Yo Mike! Not guilty mate.. Don't take it personally... No-one physically removed any posts, it was due to extraneous spamming that caused the site to crash and as a consequence some stuff was lost. I also agree that the random crash casualties could (should!) have included that dreaded circular non ending bone marrow vomiting toe curling bollock scrunching armpit snifting arse puckering mind bending (where was I going with this?) thread but unfortunately that was the (bad) luck of the draw.

Hope you're ok mate. Actually I hope everyone is ok!

Happy Friday....:thumbsup:

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Hope you're ok mate. Actually I hope everyone is ok!

Happy Friday....:thumbsup:

Hadn't seen you around for a while, Keith!...glad to see you're well enough to join in on the revelry!

I think Big Foot might just have put the kibosh on the toe curling stuff....:stunned: ...guess the "spammers" had no use for curled toes :eek:

Cheers!

Doug

Mike Pass

Supporter
OK. Thanks gentlemen. May I lend you my baseball bat to educate the morons who seem to think spamming, hacking etc. makes them look "clever" or cool or whatever.
Cheers
Mike

OK. Thanks gentlemen. May I lend you my baseball bat to educate the morons who seem to think spamming, hacking etc. makes them look "clever" or cool or whatever.
Cheers
Mike

Some kids showing off cost the company I work for £60 million and a crash in the share price, not good.

Keith

Agreed Nick, and whilst Anonymous & Co occasionally pick on a well deserved target someone should remind them that we live in democracies and they have certainly not been elected to "do stuff" on our behalf.

Their actions remind me very much of the Animal Liberation Fronts' asinine efforts on behalf of caged animals which was all very laudable until they let out over 100,000 mink near here some years ago resulting in an absolutely toe curling death toll among the local wild and domestic animal population - an event from which we still have not recovered some 15-20 years later....

Back