In the PC Race - Canada Wins!

Keith

Point taken but those examples are a bit more extreme where people have gone out of their way to be offensive....

The unfortunate Canuck's plate ban came about after just a single complaint..

Big difference..

I think Aussie has to be a very close second, on the news last night, a restaurant called "Toms" because that's the owners name, had a burger on the menu called " An Uncle Tom burger" and the PC brigade are calling for his head for being racist, WTF.
some people need to get a life.
kaspa

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Keith

I think Aussie has to be a very close second, on the news last night, a restaurant called "Toms" because that's the owners name, had a burger on the menu called " An Uncle Tom burger" and the PC brigade are calling for his head for being racist, WTF.
some people need to get a life.
kaspa

Hah-ha yes John an epic example, however the cynic in me would like to think that "Tom" is a natural genius when it comes to marketing his business on national TV at next to zero cost, knowing what the reaction would be! Be nice wouldn't it?

Go Aussie!!! :thumbsup:

Back