Skip Barber Racing School bankrupt

Are there any members close by, just i case i get lucky and score a trans, and need someone to pick it up and ship it for me. for a fee naturally.

cheers John

Bugger is there no one in the vicinity that could pick it up. it looks i might get lucky.
i can organise freight etc from here, but need it removed from the auction house if i win.
cheers John

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Lots of things that I could bring back with a trailer purchase, but unable to obtain any information on condition of items (trailer for example), any damage or needed repairs, etc. Can't risk it.

Hi Terry yeah they certainly wern't very forth coming with and info on lots for sale thats for sure.
cheers John

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Hi John,

Go to Apexspeed.com, it's a racing site I frequent. There is a guy nearby there who has offered to get some bits for another racer, maybe he can help you out.

He goes by the screen name SEComposites, his name is Ben, this is his phone number,

678 863 8606

Bugger is there no one in the vicinity that could pick it up. it looks i might get lucky.
i can organise freight etc from here, but need it removed from the auction house if i win.
cheers John

Hi John,

Not sure if it helps but may be worth asking if they will store items for pick up later if anyone can get there for you within a few days. I realise this appears to be a one off sale but a lot of auction houses here offer that service.

Back