Supporter
Merry Christmas ya all

Attachments

• HPIM1183.jpg
    HPIM1183.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 622

Mike Pass

Supporter
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all... and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped this planet, solar system or galaxy, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual orientation of the wishee.

This wish is limited to the customary and usual good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first."Holiday" is not intended to, nor shall it be considered, limited to the usual Judeo-Christian celebrations or observances, or to such activities of any organized or ad hoc religious community, group, individual or belief (or lack thereof).

DISCLAIMER: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting the following terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for the wishee, him/herself or others, or responsibility for the consequences which may arise from the implementation or non-implementation of same.

This greeting is void where prohibited by law.

Cheers
Mike

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all... and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped this planet, solar system or galaxy, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual orientation of the wishee.

This wish is limited to the customary and usual good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first."Holiday" is not intended to, nor shall it be considered, limited to the usual Judeo-Christian celebrations or observances, or to such activities of any organized or ad hoc religious community, group, individual or belief (or lack thereof).

DISCLAIMER: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting the following terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for the wishee, him/herself or others, or responsibility for the consequences which may arise from the implementation or non-implementation of same.

This greeting is void where prohibited by law.

Cheers
Mike

Brilliant, just brilliant

Merry Christmas Mike, whatever

Keith

Hi everyone, may I join in the Christmas wishes and for those who don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays (bah humbug).

Apologies for my absence and thanks to those who have contacted me privately, but I haven't been terribly well although I am roughly now back to where I was in early November. The big game changer for me was losing a close friend of 25 years, very suddenly, to brain cancer. Aged just 50, one day she was there, the next she was gone. I am surrounded by people who are receiving palliative care, and as such, only too often we lose someone we have known for months if not years and so I could be forgiven for thinking that I am inured to this kind of thing, however, nothing could be further than the truth and it shocked me more than I care to admit.

I am mindful of the fact that Randy recently had far more to deal with and his dignity and fortitude has given me some strength, but I confess the experience has cut the legs from under me to the point when one begins to question the whole purpose of our somewhat meagre existence.

Anyway enough of this. Best wishes to all my many GT40's friends and I hope 2018 brings you peace and happiness.

It won't happen on it's own though, you're going to have to dig in and help make it happen yourselves.

Be nice to each other :thumbsup:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Merry Christmas to the GT40s community!

So good to read you again Keith... You remain in my thoughts and prayers..

Steve

Supporter
Merry Christmas to all, and glad to hear you're kicking Keith. You're recent experiences give pause to be sure. It is, of course, unfortunate that some element of pain and suffering is simply part of the human condition. I do believe that our faith gives us the ability to face it with grace, dignity and humility, and you clearly exemplify that my friend. Peace be with you.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Merry Christmas everyone.
Be good to people, give them a hand up, but not a hand out, hold you loved ones close and enjoy this time of years when families come together

Ian

Back