Merry Christmas-hpim1183-jpg  
Howard Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2017, 12:08 AM   #4
blueovalz
Skinny Man
United States

GT40: An orange car
Re: Merry Christmas

Never seen Santa pulled by horses before.

Merry Christmas all!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
blueovalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2017, 10:10 AM   #5
MikeP
Gold Supporter
United Kingdom

GT40: GTD

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all... and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped this planet, solar system or galaxy, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual orientation of the wishee.

This wish is limited to the customary and usual good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first."Holiday" is not intended to, nor shall it be considered, limited to the usual Judeo-Christian celebrations or observances, or to such activities of any organized or ad hoc religious community, group, individual or belief (or lack thereof).

DISCLAIMER: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting the following terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for the wishee, him/herself or others, or responsibility for the consequences which may arise from the implementation or non-implementation of same.

This greeting is void where prohibited by law.

Cheers
Mike
MikeP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2017, 11:13 AM   #6
Al Wohlstrom
I Have No Life
United States

GT40: RCR SLC LS7 Ric

Merry Christmas everyone, and a fantastic New Year!
Old 18th December 2017, 03:44 AM   #7
Paul B
Gold Supporter
United Kingdom

GT40: GTD40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all... and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped this planet, solar system or galaxy, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual orientation of the wishee.

This wish is limited to the customary and usual good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first."Holiday" is not intended to, nor shall it be considered, limited to the usual Judeo-Christian celebrations or observances, or to such activities of any organized or ad hoc religious community, group, individual or belief (or lack thereof).

DISCLAIMER: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting the following terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for the wishee, him/herself or others, or responsibility for the consequences which may arise from the implementation or non-implementation of same.

This greeting is void where prohibited by law.

Cheers
Mike
Brilliant, just brilliant

Merry Christmas Mike, whatever 😜
Old 24th December 2017, 12:55 PM   #8
Professor Plumpe
Keith1
School for Scandal
United Kingdom

Hi everyone, may I join in the Christmas wishes and for those who don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays (bah humbug).

Apologies for my absence and thanks to those who have contacted me privately, but I haven't been terribly well although I am roughly now back to where I was in early November. The big game changer for me was losing a close friend of 25 years, very suddenly, to brain cancer. Aged just 50, one day she was there, the next she was gone. I am surrounded by people who are receiving palliative care, and as such, only too often we lose someone we have known for months if not years and so I could be forgiven for thinking that I am inured to this kind of thing, however, nothing could be further than the truth and it shocked me more than I care to admit.

I am mindful of the fact that Randy recently had far more to deal with and his dignity and fortitude has given me some strength, but I confess the experience has cut the legs from under me to the point when one begins to question the whole purpose of our somewhat meagre existence.

Anyway enough of this. Best wishes to all my many GT40's friends and I hope 2018 brings you peace and happiness.

It won't happen on it's own though, you're going to have to dig in and help make it happen yourselves.

Be nice to each other
Old 24th December 2017, 01:40 PM   #9
molleur
Bronze Supporter
United States

GT40: SL-C LS1/930LSD

And, all the BEST to you Keith!
Have a very merry Christmas..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
molleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2017, 01:48 PM   #10
blueovalz
Skinny Man
United States

GT40: An orange car

Merry Christmas Keith. Always enjoy your sensibility and artful posts. Too often absent in the world at large.

blueovalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2017, 04:39 PM   #11
Stephen Ducker
Bronze Supporter
United Kingdom

GT40: Not yet...

Seasons greetings to you Keith & everyone else on here.

Steve
Stephen Ducker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2017, 06:42 PM   #12
Big-Foot
Administrator
United States

GT40: Gulf Cart

Merry Christmas to the GT40s community!

So good to read you again Keith... You remain in my thoughts and prayers..
GT40 RCR40 #45 G50-331-Weber IDAs ((Sold))
My build site:
Big-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2017, 07:21 PM   #13
jammin man
5 Tenths
United States

GT40: SPF 2348

Merry Christmas to all, and glad to hear you're kicking Keith. You're recent experiences give pause to be sure. It is, of course, unfortunate that some element of pain and suffering is simply part of the human condition. I do believe that our faith gives us the ability to face it with grace, dignity and humility, and you clearly exemplify that my friend. Peace be with you.
jammin man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2017, 11:18 AM   #14
IanAnderson
Lifetime Premier Supporter
United Kingdom

GT40: Dax 40 Mk1 (Rov

Merry Christmas everyone.
Be good to people, give them a hand up, but not a hand out, hold you loved ones close and enjoy this time of years when families come together

Ian

Tags
christmas, dave, happy, merry, year