And now for some entertainment

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Boy that engine was a sludged up mess! I would say far worse than the flat head engine they did...
Pretty cool video!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...or one could do it the easy way; 'pick up the phone and have one of Ford's crate engines delivered to your door! :D :lipsrsealed:

Steve

Supporter
I’m not quite sure why Samir couldn’t muster a backhand or two between shifts. It could by chalked up to a “jimmy arm” a la George Costanza

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Those Trials riders have better balance on a bad day than I have ever had.....
I had a fellow working for me a number of years ago that was a Trials rider. He would hone his balance skills on a tight rope in his back yard. Not really high up like a daredevil might, but high enough to make him go back to the beginning or end and start over again.
He said that the walking was the easy part, but managing his load (two pails of water on a shoulder stick) while turning around was the real hat trick..
These guys and the X-Games contestants just amaze the heck out of me....

Pat

Supporter
As we get older...

Attachments

• Bar small.jpg
    Bar small.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...and this:

<table width="755" align="center" bordercolor="#ff9900" border="0"><tbody><tr><td width="427" height="683" align="center" valign="top" rowspan="13">
61vwbeetle_overheating.jpg

<!-- TemplateBeginEditable name="Image Footer Ad Space 300" --><!-- TemplateEndEditable -->​

</td><td height="70" align="left" valign="top" colspan="2">
<!-- TemplateBeginEditable name="Top Right Column 300 Ad Space" --> <!-- Ads 336 Box Top Right ROS --> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-block;" data-adsbygoogle-status="done" data-ad-slot="9658073318" data-ad-client="ca-pub-5483125982992813"><ins id="aswift_2_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_2_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent;"></ins></ins></ins>​
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Back