CAV Lola T70 replica.....

EARLY CAV ( ex GTD ) spaceframe chassis, like Malcolm I didnt think the factory built them, anyway, its got a Ford, not a Chevy !

Malcolm

Supporter
The GTD Lola T70's turned out pretty good from the ones I have seen. John Surtees drove one and was complimentary too. With the market being as it is, if you negotiated a good deal this would be a good way of getting a decent car, and albeit like all 40 replicas, it can never be the real thing.

However don't disagree with the comment about the last 5% so be prepared to do a lot of work. But I think it should be worth it. And maybe worth popping in a chevy too at some stage.

Ha Ha, actually I could get used to the idea of an Aston in my Garage, it would look better than the static display currently taking up space. If something is not going to move it should at least look good!!!

i've bought this gtd and am very happy with the finishing up to the current stage and to be honoust, that 95% was pretty good estimated.Im very happy to finish it the coming months. Body , chassis, interior,windows, wiring, gauges,exhaust etc., all are brandnew except the wheels.the car can be followed at my website www.kitcarcollection.com
For me this is the ultimate kitcar, far better than my gt40 and even mclaren m6.

Also the t70 spyder doesnt have the aggresive looks of the mk3b coupe allthough the GD Syders are the best drivers.

Back