Clutch plate ..

Ron Poast

Supporter
I need a spring type clutch disc for my 012 transaxle. 23 splines. My input shaft measures .936, 228mm would be nice but I can use up to 11inch dia. and modify. I have looked for hours with no luck.Thanks

Hi Ron, i sourced a rx7 mk 4 pressure plate and clutch disk for my project to go into a 016 box i had 3mm skimmed from inside the bellhousing and the clutch people changed the splined centre section of the disk to suit the input shaft, about 30 splines, i think the 012 and the 016 bellhousing are almost identical.
Pressure plate measures 293 and disk is 235 that was the biggest i was able to fit in the space the disk was made by valeo
regards
Graeme

Ron Poast

Supporter
Hi Graeme
Thanks so much for your help, I will check this out. It is winter here now but I hope to have it on the road next summer. It is 10 below this morning. Brrrrrrrrrrrr.
Ron

Ron Poast

Supporter
If we get this clutch problem sorted out we may race it. I just finished a Cheetah build and we used it as the pace car at Black Hawk Raceway last summer. I had a Midwest Council racing license many years ago but I'm too old to race now. My son-in-law races a Swift DB1 and also instructs. Just can't get it out of my blood, I guess.
Ron

Back