GT40 #111 model progress report

For those interested and especially those that have helped out. I'm posting a visual progress report on the board "Hobby Talk" under "Customizing" by the thread "GT40 Targa the first cuts." The cars coming along well.
Thanks

For those interested in seeing the finished (more or less) GT40 #111 in '65 Targa Florio colors. The link provided will yield the pics. You do have to redgister...Bummer. I'm still looking for a set of wheels as the ones I wanted to use won't fill the rear wheel wells and it looks "funky." Again I can't express my gratitude to those that helped in the information and reference pics.

Ron Earp

Admin
Can you simply take one of your pictures and upload it here? It is easy to do, just click on "Attachment" when writing a reply and you'll see how to do it. That way we could take a look.

[ QUOTE ]
Can you simply take one of your pictures and upload it here? It is easy to do, just click on "Attachment" when writing a reply and you'll see how to do it. That way we could take a look.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets see....yep thanks for filling me in. I can't seem to post but one but at least it'll give you an idea.

Attachments

• 56771-GT40OSPFrtweb.jpg
    56771-GT40OSPFrtweb.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 356
Back