Run and Gun information

If any of you are considering coming to Run n Gun in St. Louis this year, you should book your rooms this week. The rate is likely going up next week. The hotel is the Doubletree in Collinsville Illinois. The information is posted on the official website www.runngun.net

I don't want to be the only GT40 at the event! This is a great open track type of event. You will get over 300 miles of track time!

Gee Dean,

Not one response for a number of days! I am traveling over from down under to attend this event and I have only ever heard from previous years participants what a great event it is with as Dean has indicated heaps of track time.

Can't wait!

Andrew East

Yeah, I know. We spend so much time on the forum discussing our performance and handling and yet I will likely be the only GT40 on the track again this year. I don't know why more people don't take their cars to events like this that provide a safe environment to drive on a closed course at your pace. If for no other reason than to learn how the car will react in certain situations. Everyone that I have spoken to about the track laps at Road America this summer had a great time. I have met some of my best friends at events like this.

Hi Dean,

Couldn't agree with you more. Similar response to GT40 owners here in Aus. There is only one or two owners in Aus that regularly use there GT40's on the track My car is road registered but I rarely use it on the roads these days, when I do my mind usually wanders to thinking this is boring when is the next track day or spending to much time looking out for speed cameras. The other thing is that I have seen many guys cars run really great on the road but once they hit the track it really highlights issues. Cars that are used on track days are usually very well sorted machines. Over the last two years I have been able to make significant improvements to my car and my own driving skills from attending track days.

Looking forward to Run & Gun! (Starting to count the number of sleeps!)

Andrew East

Back