Awesome Racing

In my sort-of biased opinion :), I gotta say MC roadracing IS the best RACING in motorsport. No, not the Moto GP snooozefest. But Moto GP 2, World Supersport, World Superstock. If you have a chance, watch the last few laps of the Supersport race, or the whole Superstock (1000cc) race from Silverstone (this past weekend). If these two races don't get you out of your chair (or at least on the edge) you don't really like racing.

Hell, I enjoy cars as much as the next bloke. But this. This is racing.

In the US it's on BeInSports (great coverage).

Getting offf my soapbox now :chuckle:

For my $, it is Australian V8 Supercars (or whatever it is called) EXCEPT for the fact that I can't tell a holden from an australian ford. But the racing is great!

Just my opinion . . . .(since I can't ride scooters anymore)

With you there Mesa, great racing!
But for the ultimate I still think the road racing is the tops, TT and some of the Irish road events, bloody spectacular to watch!! Hopefully going to go next year to the TT, been saying I want to go for an age but next year will be the year!

Rob, I hear ya mate, but for me its WRC, that is PURE skill what those guys can do with a car on roads that change with every car that passes, Yes they have Pace Notes, but unless you are first on the road the surface aint going to be exactly what you wrote in the notes the week before. To be honest I just love anything that burns fuel, makes a loud noise and goes fast. Cheers Leon.

Sshhh!
Don't talk about Irish road racing!
Enough Motorsport has been ruined without pointing the marketeers at the Irish events!

Tim.

Last edited:

Keith

I would say that the race to the bar in the Thomas Tripp Lymington at the commencement of Happy Hour, has much to recommend it as pure spectacle.

I would say that the race to the bar in the Thomas Tripp Lymington at the commencement of Happy Hour, has much to recommend it as pure spectacle.

Looks quiet to me.

CIMG8133.jpg

Keith

hahaha, that's funny, but that is the small food bar - not enough counter space for Happy Hour!

Good catch...:)

Back