Lime Rock Historic Racing Weekend

In addition to the Lime Rock Friday practice, Saturday and Monday races, and the Sunday concours. on Thursday, late afternoon, there will be a 'parade' which is a tour by track cars and other period sports cars throught the local towns. It winds up at the center of Falls Village, a tiny, quaint New England village, where the cars all park for viewing in the town center, a triangle junction. The drivers and spectators can hoist a few at the Falls Village Inn, right at that spot. There will also be food and music provided on the Town green. It's an intimate gathering and a good chance to check out the cars running on public roads as well as at the green. I will be there this Thursday.

Attachments

• Lime Rock Historic Festival, pre Concours back road run, Falls Village 2012.jpg
    Lime Rock Historic Festival, pre Concours back road run, Falls Village 2012.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 256
Hi Al,

I was there on Saturday and really enjoyed seeing and hearing the Trans Am cars out on track. That was a great turnout for that class and they put on a good show. Nice to see the lead change a few times with the Boss battling that Javelin.

Hope you had a good time as well.

I went, always a fun event. there wasa sky blue GT40 Mk2 there, hard to tell if it was spf or "orig"

Back