Will this turn out to be one of the most Beautiful GT Racers of all time?

But this is my alltime favorit!

Attachments

• C9A-02 Museum 01.jpg
    C9A-02 Museum 01.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 446
Fran's RCR SL-C has some styling cues taken from both the C9 and the Kudzu.
I like 'em all! C9 is one of my fav's.

Keith

I like them all, but conceivably I could still BUY an MC12 but not a P4/5 regretfully, as I don't think Ferrari put it into production yet eh? :laugh:

. It's just the imperiousness of the MC12 - the width, it's just, well I mean it's just, well beautiful.

And they did a damned sight better job with it than Ferrari.... :laugh:

Somebody near me owns an MC12 and the few times I've seen it on the road it just looks ridiculously too big. A Porsche 917 appears to be big until you see it beside a not very big car.

Porsche-917-VW-Porsche-914-729x486-052aa4453065d389.jpg

I find the MC12's overhangs to be just too large.....particularly the nose. And the tail ends too abruptly. A 917 Langheck tail ends in graceful curves. It's like a Ferrari F40 and a '71 Plymouth Superbird had a love-child.

The Maserati headlight housing shape gives the car a sort of rather sad face.......It says, "I AM a Ferrari really...........no really".

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so here's one taken at the Toronto International Auto Show.

IMG_5132Copy_zps7e445cb4.jpg

IMG_5146Copy_zps1535715a.jpg

IMG_5143Copy_zps2778114c.jpg

IMG_5127Copy_zps25f68f73.jpg

Last edited:

Keith

Nice pictures thanks. I really like the width of it to be honest - it's anti-social which suits me fine.

Impractical = a true supercar.. :)

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
There is a collector that lives near me and he has a blue and white one that he drives on the road....that's when he is not driving his Enzo or Veyron

Back