Watch the Bathurst 12 hour

Keith

Interesting entry list Pete. Three F1 GP contender manufacturers in the 1st three qualifiers. An omen for F1 2014?

Lots of European peddlers there:)

Hey thanks for the link Pete. As you can see I attempted to qualify in my Hyundai rental wreck - last Sunday as a matter of fact! (true). Well I was getting lapped by the morning joggers going up the mountain, needless to say I was sent home early.

So I sit here watching the track I was on just a week ago. Pretty cool.

Fun that today in the race, a Shelby Daytona Coupe is the fastest car in a straight line!
Not so fast in the corners....

Attachments

• 20140202_084545.jpg
    20140202_084545.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

Keith

Good to see a genuine McLaren on the mountain again and in Papaya Orange! The MC12 is going really well and I reckon it's got a shot at the win if they don't screw up the strategy again when they just dropped a few places due to a fuel stop under caution at the wrong moment.

That's a great video link by the way, thanks Pete, with the Radio Le Mans team. Good stuff.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
The final 12 minutes EPIC.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ2nnEE11UI]2014 Bathurst 12 Hour - Finish - Final 12 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

One of the worlds great tracks. Thanks for posting Pete. Have you had the pleasure of taking a lap of the track in one of your cars? Seeing those cars at those speeds skimming the retaining walls is quite breathtaking. Kudos to both drivers for keeping their cool under very tense conditions. As they say....thats why they make the BIG bucks.

Back