25 P 4/5 C's racing eachother

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Very cool Jim!

I really love the Martini paint!

How many do you have to build to homologate the P 4/5 C, are they OK with digital cars......

Malcolm

Supporter
I reckon there would be 12 buyers out there. It would be a limited edition so very rare and exclusive. If people can drop £1 million plus into Veyrons or classic Ferrari then if you could price this like a McLaren P1 (which I understand are now all sold) or a little higher you should be able to shift them easily enough. Some Lambos are now £2 million plus for the limited edition ones. Mind you not sure how Ferrari would take it.....

I reckon there would be 12 buyers out there. It would be a limited edition so very rare and exclusive. If people can drop £1 million plus into Veyrons or classic Ferrari then if you could price this like a McLaren P1 (which I understand are now all sold) or a little higher you should be able to shift them easily enough. Some Lambos are now £2 million plus for the limited edition ones. Mind you not sure how Ferrari would take it.....

Our next one won't be based on any existing car. We're going to make our own CF chassis etc. We have an official engine deal with a major manufacturer (Not Ferrari). You never know.

Back