Classic Race-Highlands-NZ

Hopefully attached a video of classics races on the sunday at Highland Park, Cromwell, NZ... about 1.5hrs up the road from me & same for Brian Stewart in Dunedin.

several cars in this video that might be of interest to some forum members... The red GT40#3 is an ERA I think owned by Ant Leighs who is a GT40's member, Jack Ondracks TVR white #15, Black #777 Capri is a car I built for a customer back around 2003, The RX7 is an old OSCA/Trans Am car with a V6 ex Nascar engine, Black Porsche is twin turbo, owner is MD of company that sponsors one round of SFOS series. Was not at meeting myself, not sure if Brian or others attended. One good 'sound' catch of TVR at 1:26.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RJWBNlqM0g[/ame]

Sorry Folks, It looks like Ant Leighs in the red GT40 #3 was only in the Saturday races, there is a link that appears at the end of the video to that race at end of this one.

What about the young Mr Noble was he not there?

john

Have not been to any meetings with FF events to catch up with him John.
Last time he called in here a couple of years ago, he was moving out toward Amberley? to a small livestock block & domestic bliss! At that time work on resurrecting the GT40 was on hold. Think this is final [3rd] year of his FF series support. with all those retro classic toys your building you might have to hit Tony Quinn up for some container space for these meetings in the future.
Take it you are keeping up to date with current situation at Taupo circuit.

Back