Private track day in Tulsa 3/27

I am going to rent the track for my son to do a few laps in his Mustang with a friend of his. I have about 9 other friends that have nice cars, some GT40's, a few cobras, maybe a Porsche and a Ferrari that will be doing laps with us.

I wanted to throw this out to our group here and see if any of you would like to do some laps in your SLC or GT40 or any other type of car you want? Hallett is having a High Speed Touring weekend on Saturday and Sunday that you could sign up for as well. This is a good group of guys and since it is a private track day, we can just about do what we want.

The track is $2750 for Friday. I will just split it evenly between the people who want to participate. You could probably expect to pay in the neighborhood of $250. You could run your car for 8 hours straight if you wanted to!

Let me know if there is any interest and check out the Hallett racing website for details about the weekend.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
I've been looking into the HST events as well. From where I live, it would be no longer a drive than Dallas (Cresson TX). I've also inquired into where my project would fit into the COMMA events if my interests wander into a more competitive session. From what I here, they may have recently repaved the course?

It's probably 7 or 8 hours for me but I really like the owners of the track and they have always worked with the groups I bring down. I hope some you here can make it.

It was repaved last year I think.

Back