Goodwood live feed

Keith

For anyone wanting the Revival Live, it's on all day on Motors TV (Freeview ch 71). Daytona Coupe Track Parade @ 1600 today...

Keith

Noooo! Tessie broadsided the bales. Red flag.....:sad:

Doesn't look too bad but I don't think it will buff..it was a biggish hit... :thumbsdown:

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
That was a hard hit looked like something broke and then the car snapped sideways. I don't care much for the format since the GT 40s don't run up front they don't get much coverage. The St Mary's trophy race was awesome.

Keith

Agreed Mike. St Mary's definitely my favourite too. I had a chance of buying a fully prepped Falcon some years back but bought an unrestored Boss 429 race car instead. Always regretted that!

The little Alfa was awesome too - I wondered though, how is it possible to get that much grunt out of a 1600 Alfa, but nothing is what it seems @ Goodwood..

:rolleyes:

That was a hard hit looked like something broke and then the car snapped sideways. I don't care much for the format since the GT 40s don't run up front they don't get much coverage. The St Mary's trophy race was awesome.

To me it looked like he did not match RPM on downshift or wrong slotted if that's possible with that gate shift, puff of tire smoke and black marks when the back stepped out, they did slow replay later.

Back