RCR forum!!!

Ron McCall

Supporter
THanks for this! It won't be long before this place is filled with posts about owners building and racing their RCR cars!!!
I can't wait! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'll 2nd that. Of course I'm hoping I'm in town and can help Bill unload his RCR-40 when it arrives. Can't wait to see one of these babies in person.

Mark

[Still gathering data before pulling the trigger on a RCR]

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I guess as I am doing the building at present time I am eligible to post.... the new assembly shop

Attachments

• 64648-RCREXTEROR.jpg
    64648-RCREXTEROR.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 397

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I guess as I am doing the building at the present time I am eligible to post....

Attachments

• 64650-RCRCHASSISONLY(Small).jpg
    64650-RCRCHASSISONLY(Small).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 403

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Thanks guys...I do it all for you..honestly I do.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I build what I would want to buy..... enough said..
Johan ..did I leave my white coat at your shop.. ????

I have not seen a white coat anywhere.I mean, Fran, what self-respecting mechanic would buy a white coat ? It was July. Are you sure you were wearing a coat ? Your shop looks great.

Oh duh, now I get it. Stop that.I thought you meant some fluffy pimpy thing. Jerome actually wears a white coat at the track sometimes. I think you should get one.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
You're good Fran,thats the most sensible way of construction for that type of car I've ever seen--crawl-keep up the good work!--crawl ,crawl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Say what about sending one to Aus.so's "I" can resume a game of chasey with Ross at the track /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif--pleease /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back