RCR GT40s

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I recently had the pleasure of going to see the RCR assembly shop. I believe there was 5 Gt40s and a Lola T70 currently under construction. I was impressed with the carts of parts setup by each chassis. These carts left an impression of an orderly sense of logical assembly. The quality of the CNC work on the suspension parts was excellent as were the welds on the monocoque chassis. I am not sure who the proud parents of these new rides are, but boy are they ever going to be proud. Everything at RCR seems to be in the continuious improvement mode, with a new light bulb going on in Frans mind, before the other one goes dim. Something else that impressed me were the people that do some of the machine work. They take great pride in their work and are really geeked up knowing that these parts are going in a RCR car. Everyone I talked to were very positive and motivated to give the customer the very best of their ability. I would like to wish Fran and RCR the best in this endevor.

Regards Brian Kissel

Hi Brian!

I just returned from spending the weekend in Detroit with the purpose of seeing Fran's operation first hand and seeing the progress of my car (chassis # 010). I too was very impressed with his operation and approach to building cars. Everything is well organized, he treats his customers extremely well, and is open to suggestions to making his products better (hard to do IMO).

Cheers

Bill D
Los Angeles, CA

Back