RCR70

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Just a few pics of the RCR70 tub and suspension.....
the last tubular suspended car as it was ordered prior to the CNC suspension and the owner did not want to change his spec....

Attachments

• 69739-shop10_27_05028.jpg
    69739-shop10_27_05028.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 453
You have talent that you are putting to good use, ambition
in just the right amount, and have been of tremendous help with my projects. I have just one complaint/question :
Who does your hair ?

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Johan, I do his hair! I know its not my best work, but seeing as Fran was born a bald albino I think I did a pretty good job of weaving horse hair to look natural. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Now the makeup part, that was tricky. Do you want an appointment?

He looks whack ! Tried to steal the secret formula for the installation of a tilt/tele steering column and got caught.
The spooky question is :
Who is that right behind him ? I bet he is no longer a fan of the double hump....

edited for simple decency.

Fran,

Given the direction this thread is taking, I'm afraid to ask...treat myself to what? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually, I have this pleasant daydream where I win the lottery/inherit a small fortune/discover gold in my backyard and fill my garage with: one of your T70s in Sunoco livery; one of your 917s in purple/green Martini livery; one of your P4s in Maranello Concessionaires livery; and one of your GT40s in Gulf livery.

Not too much to ask, is it? I'd buy my wife a new microwave oven or something, of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back