RCR70 3B spyder

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Guys...this a one off Can Am style 3b/spyder hybrid....really low and racey looking.....very cool

A true one off commission....going to paint next week...

Attachments

• 70069-Lola3bspider001.jpg
    70069-Lola3bspider001.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 437

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Marvin the Martian....

Just a little something that we are working on....I will let you guys know all about it when we are ready, suffice to say that its a long way along already and it answers nearly all of the issues that were being discussed on another thread...long before the thread was active ..so we must be heading in the right direction....

Howard.... [ QUOTE ]
If I ever do another car its RF period. I not even looking anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

its not being built by RF so you would never build one anyway.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Howard, that is a vehicle which I picked up in area 61. It is a prototype of flying vehicle ala the Jetson's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Fran is a genius, he will keep showing it in bits and pieces to drive us crazy, this is no accident /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fran I think you should make all the chassis the same, and then like a slot car I can snap off the GT40 body, and then stick on another like the D962. I might be able to sell that to my wife. The only way I'm getting another car is to hit the lottery!

Sandy

hi Fran. Way to go with the spider. would you bother with a t70 spider (orig. body shape?
Regards STEVE

[ QUOTE ]
SP250......sshhhhh!!! be vewy vewy qwuiet...I am hunting wabbit...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

SP 250? That's a Daimler Dart, no? Or have I missed something here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Fran said:
Just a little something that we are working on....I will let you guys know all about it when we are ready, suffice to say that its a long way along already and it answers nearly all of the issues that were being discussed on another thread...long before the thread was active ..so we must be heading in the right direction....
>>

Rookie Rob here <room says "Hi Rob">

I am the new kid in school and just to make sure I don't get beat up on my first day ..... I hold the answers to the above secret /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Fran really is too chatty for his own good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

So if you wanna know better be nice to me. (just kidding Fran ... come down off the roof)

I visited the shop just before Thanksgiving and had a very informative visit (see above), I myself am leaning towards a P4 with Ferrari power. But as Fran knows I am suffering from a bit of analysis paralysis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/loser1.gif Oh well when I finally answer all my own technical questions about stuffing in F power - I'll pull the trigger and get it finished in realtively short order...... I hope.

So Fran how's that P4 body mod coming .... got a picture for me yet?

Anyway nice to 'meet' everyone
Rob Mesa
Santa Clara, California

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Rob..its called enthusiasm mate.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Its all a matter of trust..and I trust you will be calling soon when your cheque writing hand has recovered from the afforementioned paralysis.......nudge nudge wink wink...glad you had a fun time.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Back