Race team guy RCR40 purchase

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Another one leaving ...little chilly loading her up.

Steve is with a high profile Porsche ALMS race team..
race cars are his livelyhood....needless to say we are proud and pleased that he chose an RCR40 and that we meet race car standards... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif...he has also owned an ERA in the past ,

Attachments

• 70709-Lola3bspider001.jpg
    70709-Lola3bspider001.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 497

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Neal....
Vintage Wheel...8" wide with 205/60/15 on this car..

Attachments

• 70714-Lola3bspider007.jpg
    70714-Lola3bspider007.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 500

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Yes it was Bloody cold and still is....and Yes Sir your car is very close to leaving.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ron McCall

Supporter
Holy shit!! That first picture gave me chills!!!!!That car looks incredible!
Are they 295/50s on the rear?

I can't wait to see mine!
The parking lot looks very different than the last time I saw it!

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Neal/Bill & Ron..
Thanks for the compliments..

Yes they are 295/50/15 on the rear.....looks good doesn't it???

We are all really pleased and this kit is not even a Deluxe Kit as Steve(race car guys!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) wants to do some of his own playing....He purchased a Standard Kit with a few extra goodies ....

Fran-
You are doing incredible work. I know a lot of people have been asking me a lot of questions lately about your car. I hope they opt for one.

Cheers
Bill D

Ron Earp

Admin
Nice job Fran, great placement and a very nice looking piece. What is all that white stuff on the ground?? Why does that guy have a sock on his head?

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Ron....he was trying to steal the car but when he pulled the sock down he realised he had forgotten to cut the eye holes..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Oh stop your complaing about the cold fran..You pus!!!!One thing for sure...Your wallet is nicccccce and toasty. Congrat on the delivery..they look great! just hope they go down the road strait!!! Just kidding.. before everybody has a tizzzy fit.

Merry Xmass Fran to you and your family.

Regards oliver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Ha bloody Ha......I did n't use the Lola I used the Green snow plough as mentioned in a previous thread... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Back