Attachments

• 71174-mk2andyellowmk1001.jpg
    71174-mk2andyellowmk1001.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 482

John B

Temp Selling Pass
WOW! Fran...

What can I say looks great.

Hey fran...If I ever wanted to switch the my RF mark1 to a mark 2...how close do you think your rear bonnet would fit the RF if at all..?

regards oliver

WOW Fran!! That looks HOT!! I may order a MKII clip someday and I would have two GT40s.

I also like that yellow one partially visible. Is that Ron's car?

The waiting is killing me Fran. I think I'm getting an ulcer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Cheers
Bill

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
The yellow car is actually going to a driving school as a pilot car with five more to follow (not all GT40's I might add)...an official release will be issued after the New Year...
Rons car is a dark blue gelcoat...complete with dust

Attachments

• 71188-mk2andyellowmk1013.jpg
    71188-mk2andyellowmk1013.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 460

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Ron, When you get your car, forgive my fingerprints. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ron McCall

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
Ron, When you get your car, forgive my fingerprints. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does everyone get to play with my car but me?!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I'm sure Fran will have it all cleaned up by the time I get there next Saturday!! LOL
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif...

you guys are too much......

Bill...your car is on its way to Le Mans...it feels homesick
Got your PM no problem....Jeff Hamilton(FFR guy) came by today also
Sandy ...yours body is at the bodyshop being paint prepped and you chassis is being modified as you well know..cheeky bugger.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
You guys are really moving along on production and getting cars out there good job!!!! Now, about that XJ13 thing......

Ron

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Bill..
yours and the yellow car...
Sandys was but due to the delay in getting his engine built/delivered his will now be travelling solo at a later date....but soon.

Back