Ferrari 360 Powertrain Available

Although I enjoy looking at it and have dreams of sticking it in something, I should sell this puppy ..... so if any of you P4 guys want to have a Ferrari in your P4 without the needed associated V12 costs than make me an offer.

Thanks

Is the ECU included?

-and will it run on the OE ECU out of the car (and without specific vehicle related sensors and inputs)

Or would it need a motec etc..?

Cheers
-eric

Rob,

In a previous post you stated: "Main needed items – cam belts, cam belt covers, cam belt tensioners, one cam variator, external oil return pipe, full gasket set, 6 bolt starter ring gear, starter."

Is this still the case?

John

Eric, you will need a custom ECU, but there is a guy that already cracked that using a Motec, including the variable valve timing. He built the Ferrari Rambler. Google it and get in touch with him. Super nice guy, was willing to help.
It's a tasty motor, and has been very durable.

Eric - I planned to use an aftermarket ECU (Pectel), to my knowledge it cannot be run with the stock stuff.

John - Yes it still needs the listed items, there are two Ferarri yards here in California that could supply the parts.

Guys
I still have this engine and it's time to move it and the gearbox. I am open to offers, make an offer you feel good about and maybe it will end up in your garage. I will give all non joking sincere offers due consideration. Engine is as last spoke of in post 6

thanks Gents

Mesa, what would you be looking to get for the gearbox?

I may have a customer looking for one of these.

Thanks,

Erik Johnson
(303) 440-8899 work

Gents,
Still open to offers, if you have any interest give me a shout. Really would like get this to someone who could use it.

thanks

Back