RCR Mk-IV build

A quick picture from the front of a RCR Mk-IV with engine installed. Special thanks to Jac Mac for his NZ fab/consulting help, could not have done it without him. Was a little tough getting the engine shoehorned in. We had to modify the chassis to make it work, but all is well.

Fran, since Jac won't answer my questions anymore (I insulted his favorite sheep g/f, and don't ask what I said...) anyway, I'm thinking the A/C unit supplied will be a little weak in keeping the passenger compartment cool with the headers and all. Do you have a more robust A/C system??

Also, why do alot of people complain about space?? I have lots of space available in the trunk...think I'll put a back seat in...

Jac also said you would have a special steering linkage made up for me. Could you send it out right away?

Thanks

Attachments

• MkIV.jpg
    MkIV.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 507
A quick picture from the front of a RCR Mk-IV with engine installed. Special thanks to Jac Mac for his NZ fab/consulting help, could not have done it without him. Was a little tough getting the engine shoehorned in. We had to modify the chassis to make it work, but all is well.

Fran, since Jac won't answer my questions anymore (I insulted his favorite sheep g/f, and don't ask what I said...) anyway, I'm thinking the A/C unit supplied will be a little weak in keeping the passenger compartment cool with the headers and all. Do you have a more robust A/C system??

Also, why do alot of people complain about space?? I have lots of space available in the trunk...think I'll put a back seat in...

Jac also said you would have a special steering linkage made up for me. Could you send it out right away?

Thanks

Not a problem Jay, anything to help out a forum member who has been left in the lurch by his kit provider. Sorry but cannot help in the AC dept, its not a requirement in my part of the world--unless your a mollycoddled bean counter/lawyer etc that needs to fit that sort of stuff to his car to stop him from overheating while driving beyond his limited abilities . The steering linkage is a fairly common item in most hardware outlets so you should be able to obtain it locally. It's marketed under the title of ''ROPE''. Be sure to purchase some extra lengths as I am sure you could use your ranching skills to catch & hogtie that pesky critter that sold you the car.
A 'red hot' branding iron with the -RCR- logo on it should bring him into line quick smart!

cheers
Jac Mac

That's a nice compact engine installation. Forward visibility looks like it should be excellent and that CG is right on the floor too....

I can see we have a couple of people with WAY too much time on their hands.....:thinking2:

Looks like you might have to bring out the heavy artillery Jay, I thought the RCR [rump-crackling-rump ] branding iron would do the trick, but it looks like the calf castration gear might be needed to change his tune! :):):):) I am sure you will get the after sale service you paid for----soon!

Jac Mac

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
He gets it on a daily basis...dont you worry Mr. Ole' Macdonald....

Jay will have his front engined Mk4 up and running long before you get off your branded rump and even start on yours....:lipsrsealed:

He gets it on a daily basis...dont you worry Mr. Ole' Macdonald....

Jay will have his front engined Mk4 up and running long before you get off your branded rump and even start on yours....:lipsrsealed:

Only a Fool would start to build a Front Engine MkIV on April 1 Mr Franski & since its been April 2 down here for 10 hrs & 18 mins I might get started. Now where did I hide those sheets of Alloy:):):). just gotta remember to put ze engine in ze back!!

Jac Mac

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
^^

Since you're a day ahead, mind giving me the lottery numbers for tonight?

Mega Millions please. I'll split it with ya!

Jac,
being a "lover and not a fighter" in NZ, I will have some NZ friends send ya these two items so you can get service any time you want (esp when your sheep have headaches) Oh and did you invent these items?? They have your name on them "eJACulator". :shocked:
Now which "probe" you use is up to your mood, Jac... and were these the items you refered to in another Mk-IV post about bending over and getting "checked"? ;)

Attachments

• floridagen_1993_6354673.jpg
    floridagen_1993_6354673.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 267
  • ejaculator.jpg
    ejaculator.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 252
Did I invent that, nope, pity though given the number of w%#**@^s on this planet, the royalties are probably worth picking up!

Thats one avenue of D.I.Y. that I will leave to the experts!!:)

Jac Mac

Back