whats all this then - "Aspira"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I am proud to say that we are in the process of manufacturing cars for a customer that will be making high specification turn key cars available ......Aspira is their brand.
They are a top shelf company with a great approach.

Looks familiar doesn't it. :D

Just by looking at the professionalism of their approach to the web site coming soon page, it would be safe to say it is going to be a very well spec'd, very well finished vehicle.

Can't wait to see one on the road.

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
"Aspira SL-C" like it already

the colour looks very much like lamborghini rosso metis metallic

dont suppose the comp wizzo who generated that colour could knock me up a pic with beige/gold metallic such as RR cotswold beige
Cortese, Bath : Silver Spirit
bear with me as i see a zonda in beige and black, hhehehehe

Beautiful car! I can't wait to see more. One thing I could do without, and that's fake (and aerodynamically inefficient) air ducts, like those forward of the front wheels. Maybe that will be changed on the final model?

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Kim,
there are brake ducts above the front splitter in the nose section but there is nothing infront of the front wheels...that is actually a body detail that does increase frontal downforce.
Similar in effect to the current COT Nascar and most DTM saloons.

Craig Gillingham

Beautiful car! I can't wait to see more. One thing I could do without, and that's fake (and aerodynamically inefficient) air ducts, like those forward of the front wheels. Maybe that will be changed on the final model?

please dont change that aspect as i think it looks good in the detail..
if it also serves a purpose all well and good

going over to RCR on 1st August from UK to have a look in the flesh yihaaaa

The car looks excellent from that angle. The overall design looks great Fran, and this turn-key option is appealing to me. I will be looking forward to more news about this.

There are no body changes planned..other than wacking the roof off and building the Le Mans....maybe
That's what I want to hear. except the "maybe" part.

I would like to see what the finished interior will look like.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
There are three levels of interior....

Standard as supplied is finished surface on the door interior panels but not sculpted and a dash as seen at Carlisle....race type package

Upgrade includes carpet ,center console, sculpted door panels and the same dash as the standard....for the DIY interior guys

The deluxe interior is all of the above panels upholstered in leather and Alcantara, Wilton high grade carpet..for the bolt on/TK minus guys.

And the Le Mans is still a maybe.....:thumbsup:

Which level interior is included in the deluxe package listed on the site for 44k? Could it be the deluxe interior in the deluxe package. Fingers crossed !!! :huh:

Does the Deluxe Package comes with electronics like radio, cd/cd changer, rear view camera, speaker system, etc? If not, what type of electronics come with this package?

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Chassis wiring harness and a datalogging dash /GPS system.
The car comes with miirrors so no need for a camera
The stereo is an 8 track with the volume control being operated by your right foot...

Craig Gillingham

bollux to all that crap that ull only slow it down...and means i can keep eatin chocolate muffins and minstrals due to the weight saving in component form :)

like the thought of a good sound system behind me ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back