SL-C colors

Do a search. Someone had done a photoshop layout with 12 different colors.
My SL-C is black (for now).

Brian, there is a nice Chrysler off-white color on the new cars. Kind of creamy.
Take a look at them..
Jack..

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Nah, no creamy. Just plain sharp clean white with black front splitter, black rear spoiler and mounts, and black wheels. I think a nice clean white with black accents would look sick. I'd also go with HID headlights too.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Brian, I ordered mine in white. I am going have black wheels, wing, splitter also. Twins!!! Maybe I'll have to re-think the black wing and splitter. How about a fluorescent orange wing and splitter with black diffuser assembly.

Once it is done and setup I think I might look at some other race cars and come-up with some graphics to go along with the numbers. We'll see.

Brian & Howard,
Nissan has a pure white called "Blizzard White" that is pretty good.
How 'bout the old Healey Ice Blue??

Brian Hamilton

Brian, I ordered mine in white. I am going have black wheels, wing, splitter also. Twins!!! Maybe I'll have to re-think the black wing and splitter. How about a fluorescent orange wing and splitter with black diffuser assembly.

Once it is done and setup I think I might look at some other race cars and come-up with some graphics to go along with the numbers. We'll see.

Hurry up and finish yours so I can see how it looks. LOL This is what I'm basing my color choice from...

1120758651pa.jpg

1120758651lb.jpg

1120758651ld.jpg

1120758651le.jpg

I just think that looks beautiful.

Hahaha!

Seems there's more than a few people here that have pics of that car on their computer - its awesome isnt it!.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Brian, I found the same pictures about two months ago. I ordered my SLC in white. I'm goning to run it in the gelcoat for awhile. Having seen the quality of the bodys Fran makes it seams a shame to put paint on it.

That lola is really what I going for with my SLC. I was thinking about a sill stripe like a GT40 but with RCR's logo in place of the FORD. Maybe a single wide stripe with a checkered flag in front of the logo and yellow fading to black after the logo with a square "roundel" in the middle of the door with my 83 in it.

Howard, et al.,

I'm checking into doing a partial wrap over the gelcoat on my SL-C when it arrives. That way, you can always remove the wrap and start over with a new paint color or new wrap. A local graphics shop (well, LOCAL to Dallas, not Lone Oak!) is interested in doing the project.

Brian Hamilton

Mine will have a few vinyl decals on it. On the rear wing it'll have my company name and on the lower part of the car below the door line, it'll have all my contact information. That way I can write the thing off as advertising!!!

Back