• S7302029 (Small).JPG
    S7302029 (Small).JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 917
  • S7302030 (Small).JPG
    S7302030 (Small).JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 794

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Absolutely beautiful. Great job on the engine. I remember you said something about this being a Colombo V12 right? I did some research on this engine, it's a really cool setup. Have you thought about doing one with the Colombo engine and swap the heads so that the exhaust comes out in the center "V" of the engine like the old Indy V8 from Ford? I think that'd be a really cool way to do it and save a little space around the engine. Anyway, there I go being weird and thinking about crazy stuff again. LOL

Great job on this car, it's absolutely beautiful.

Brian

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
It's good to see you posting again, my friend. Welcome back. :thumbsup:

I can't tell if the Ferrari guys are going to be happy or sad. What a tribute to the late 60's!

Question: do you and your team crack a nice bottle of Champagne every time you release another market-changing product? Boy, would I like to have that local sparkling wine concession.

Between the P4 and the track car, you've had quite a day. I hope you take a little time to appreciate your accomplishments...

Kudos to your team.

T.

Chuck

Supporter
Fran:

When visiting in December took a pic of the engine. Of all the pics I snapped, that was Ryan's favorite. "Awesome".

Attachments

• Ferrari1.jpg
    Ferrari1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 907
simply too nice...
:( unfortunately that is the only car I can NEVER have and drive down here..., neither if I will be rich...

a real stunning car, and finally cockpit section is correct.
bravissimo Fran, thank u again for the jacket..I only missed your signature (and team guys too ..;))

absolutely stunning car (also the one in the other thread)

fran is on of these cars heading for europe (the netherlands to be exact) by any coincidence

yesterday i saw a picture of a red p4 at a dutch test station (where they test cars before they get a license plate)

so i was wondering if it was an RCR car

just my pray for u all to stay VERY far away from Italy with such wonderful p4s replicars:(

What will happen to u and to the car is the worst u can imagine.

South Dakota jim's p4 is safe, really hope the Dutch guy never wanna see that red running in her original "Bel paese":(

Police will stop u, they will keep the car, and that will be destroyed in public,and in front of u.
Then u will have the worst nightmare with F-lawers for copyright violation.
All this already happened down here, believe me..:(

:( sad to say but...stay away guys:(

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Fran, I am late to the party on this, but I saw the photo in the upper left window, where the pictures pop up at random...is that the engine from a 365GTC4? It looks like it is. What kind of transaxle did you use? Just curious.

Another of your dodgy, near enough is good enough, replicas. But it don't half look good. The P4 must be the most glorious combination of curves in the world (the car world, that is).
Fantastic product, Fran.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
This one is not a V12 but its a street legal car belonging to a chap here in Detroit that owns a real 904....lucky bugger
Blue wheels as per Equipe Nationale Belge. P4

Says he wants an RCR917 next....good man...

Attachments

• flash dump jan10 154_Small.jpg
    flash dump jan10 154_Small.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 318
  • flash dump jan10 155_Small.jpg
    flash dump jan10 155_Small.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 307
  • flash dump jan10 156_Small.jpg
    flash dump jan10 156_Small.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 351
  • flash dump jan10 157_Small.jpg
    flash dump jan10 157_Small.jpg