I hate being tricked =(

My engine builder.....tricked.....me into upgrading from a sleeved LS2 457 into a RHS LS race block. About 520+cid. Shooting for something like 850-900hp, n/a, pump gas.

Mmmmm, Zonda whaaaaa?

Oh well, if nothing else I can pull up to an old school camaro/mustang/charger/etc... and go 'neiner neiner; my small block has more cubic inches than your big block :laugh::laugh::laugh:'

Ron Earp

Admin
Oh well, if nothing else I can pull up to an old school camaro/mustang/charger/etc... and go 'neiner neiner; my small block has more cubic inches than your big block :laugh::laugh::laugh:'

Not mine you won't.....:thumbsup:

Not mine you won't.....:thumbsup:

Perhaps not, but I'll just settle for intimidating you with my hosepower instead :laugh:

Unless of course you're running something even stupider for hp than I am ... in which case I will cower in fear =)

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Alex
Do you own a tire dealership. Can I have some free donuts too.
Did you also get stock in porsche cause you'll have fun swapping trans with all that fun.
Seriously, go to 8.5 to 1 on the compression and add 2 88mm turbos with meth inj at 25 psi. 1500hp is right around the corner. see if you can find a McKee Transaxle a 9" rear mated to an m22 rock crusher from the Can Am era should keep up with that for a few hours.

All in Jest

Ron Earp

Admin
Perhaps not, but I'll just settle for intimidating you with my hosepower instead :laugh:

Unless of course you're running something even stupider for hp than I am ... in which case I will cower in fear =)

You're building a Chebby, you won't be intimidating! :laugh:

no wimpy porshe transaxle here :D

No transaxle at all here, just big Toploader and built Ford 9". :)

Speaking of which I need to get to work on the car and quit jesting around on the forum!

GM High Tech Builds A 502 RHS LS Engine - CPG Nation Forum

Is this the one? Very cool- it also seems like your builder has some tricks up his sleeve vs how these guys built their 502; any idea yet of the parts combo he is going to use to get to 850+ HP?

I'm not an engine guy so most of it went over my head - only part I picked up is the heads they're going to use make the original ones we were going to use (245cc Trickflows) look like baby dick heads in terms of sizing and flow, lol.

HKE is one of the best respected builders out there in the US, so I'm 110% confident the package will kick ass

Back