San Antonio

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Dunno about any in San Antonio, I know there's a couple up in the Dallas Area. I'm in Austin working during the week and will be in San Antonio on Monday. If you ever feel like coming up to Austin, give me a shout. 512-276-0063 is my cell phone.

Laters,

Brian.

Howdy (translated "Hello") Ben!

Cam lives north of Dallas and I live East of Dallas. You would be welcome to visit although my project is not as far along as Cam's. Indeed, I should be getting my engine back next week from Mike's shop so I can start assembling. Cam's already into the finer points of assembly. San Antonio is a half-day drive from Dallas.

Ben, Dallas is about 4.5 hours drive unless you've got a fast rental. Stop on by if you want to see an SLC covered in wiring!

What, like a *brand new* Ford Mustang? :D

When the AVIS lady told us it would only be $10 a day over what the company has already paid for, we nearly chewed her arm off :)

Dallas is a little bit of a trek but I'm thinking a weekend trip might be in order, appreciate the offers!

Brian, everyone here says to go visit Austin, apparently the night life is brilliant, the fact that the uni is there apparently has nothing to do with it ;)

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Yeah, the fact that UT is here has NOTHING to do with the night life. LOL Austin rules! Let me know when you wanna meet up man. I'll be here all week... Every week. LOL

Back