GT project SL-C

Hi everybody!
first of all, I wanna congratulate You all, for the forum, the experience, the passion, the real life You give It!

I start to explain You all my long time project to build a GT.

After many evaluations of chassis (from the Ultima Gtr, to the 962 Replica etc..) I decided to use the RCR SL-C one.
So i believe that It is an excellent starting point, but I don't know a lot.

I've found lots of picture (more than 400) of the Superlite Coupe, The Aspira Car, The Rapier, from their site, and also from Nirvana Motorsport, Campbell Race, S-Performance, Tim Gendreau's page, SL-C Owner's an Builder's... To Know every little detail, the materials, the assembly.

Here I've Design a fast sketches from this research
But I need You Help:

Anyone who has built the Superlite Coupe can help me to quote the SL-C chassis exactly? Can someone take measure for me?

I can make available a larger image of a SL-C blueprint to mark your measurements.

I need This, to starting design the SL-C chassis on CAD program (I work with Studio Tools, IceM, Rhino, Maya, 3dMax programs), to Design
all my GT poject on 3d virtual and calculate changes, improvements.

After this, I can buy and built my Sl-C with all the improvements.

Thank You all,
I'm waiting Youe help.

Attachments

• Telaio_01.jpg
    Telaio_01.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 4,306
  • Telaio_02.jpg
    Telaio_02.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 10,121
  • Telaio_03.jpg
    Telaio_03.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 3,940
  • SuperLIte+Yellow.jpg
    SuperLIte+Yellow.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,756

Keith

Hi Kit, of course, Fran will have the proper and most up to date Blueprints to the SLC chassis and I'm quite sure he will sell them to you for a price..:)

Why not contact him directly? :thumbsup:

Keith

Well, the number I have is: 586-329-1573.

You'll need to also dial the international code for the United States.

Make sure you only speak to Fran though.. :)

Good luck...

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
you do the right thing in improving the basic design from RCR.
After speaking with Ernie Francis the car needs fundamental changes rear, front and in between.
i am sure he will give you the same information and maybe once existing guys finish a car they will also verify.

Good luck...

Christ, I LOVE our English sense of humour.

Keith, you rock :thumbsup:

Graham.

Nice sketches. I've modeled the car in 3d, minus the body for my own use and pleasure. I'm not at all willing to share the file but may provide a measurement here or there with Fran's approval.

Nice sketches. I've modeled the car in 3d, minus the body for my own use and pleasure. I'm not at all willing to share the file but may provide a measurement here or there with Fran's approval.

Thanks!
Yes, I also wanna model the car only for my own use and pleasure, not for replicate It or reproduce. I just wanna know the dimension of cabin interior, to place my Oscar and see the ergonomics of It!

So, I speak with Fran,it's better!:thumbsup:

Good luck...
hello hello greetings my name is echedey I am new to the forum and I want to greet all the members of this forum.

to begin with i would like to ask how i can get the drawings of the superlite SL-C, i have heard that a certain Fran has them, could someone share the email of this gentleman?

Top right of the page. "Contact Us"

That is how you contact RCR.

Back