RCR T70 pics?

Does anyone have any more pics of the RCR T70 spyder?

I've been pondering doing a kit for a long time and have always liked the T70. I'm considering the SL-C, the Razor(if I ever see a pic of it :) ) or a T70 kit

Im interested in this style of of the spyder(This is a GDcars kit I believe)

DSC03560.jpg

and I found a pic on here that looks like RCR has the same style of t70

done.jpg

but RCR's site has pics of a very different looking T70 spyder
RCR70_6_fs.jpg

Just trying to clarify what's available since Fran hasn't been able to get back to me yet.

I used an email address from a while back. I didn't want to bother you since I wouldnt be doing anything until Spring and only if I sold the Atom. Is the yellow one yours then? Cause that's what Im looking for.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Original Mk2 style body being fitted to this chassis...going to race in SA.....

Attachments

• DSCF2683.JPG
    DSCF2683.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 442
  • DSCF2684.JPG
    DSCF2684.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 374
  • DSCF2685.JPG
    DSCF2685.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 379
  • DSCF2687.JPG
    DSCF2687.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 363
  • DSCF2688.JPG
    DSCF2688.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 328

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Im interested in this style of of the spyder(This is a GDcars kit I believe)

DSC03560.jpg

I'd really like to know the original source of this photo as I would love to know the paint code for it... Can't stop looking at it and had narrowed my paint choices down to two - but may well be three now!

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Thats Craig Bramscher's (Brammo) old demonstrator...I will drop him and email for you and see if he/anyone can remember..

How many marks are there then? Mk1,2,3? which one is the yellow? I like the MK2 as well.

Yeah the blue one was Craig's car before it sold several years ago. I'd like to build something similar. probably the same color as well

DSC03558.jpg

DSC03557.jpg

DSC03562.jpg

DSC03561.jpg

DSC03559.jpg

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
The yellow one is very similar to the GD body....the moulds I have are the ones used to make the cars built by Heritage in the UK, they made Jaguar C type replicas,they made a couple of T70 style cars many years ago.
They were called Heritage Lolas....the project was done for Bob Usher Sparks...the complete project was then sold to John Gyann, the primary car was then purchased by Johan on the forum here...
I purchased the moulds from John about 5 years ago.
From what I was led to believe (from Usher Sparks) the GD shape was based on the Heritage car (the moulds I have) ...
The Yellow car is a stylised Mk2...much like the GD that came along after.

that's not confusing at all :) I'll sort it out when spring comes around. But, I definitely dont want to try an get a kit shipped from GDcars in England and Craig's car sold for like $125K and that's way more than I want to spend.

Ron Earp

Admin
That dude that used to own the red one would post on the forum all over the place about that car. I'm not sure he ever drove it. Anyone know what happened to the car or him?

R

I'd really like to know the original source of this photo as I would love to know the paint code for it... Can't stop looking at it and had narrowed my paint choices down to two - but may well be three now!

Randy

That blue looks very close to the blue on my '05 ZX3 (a blue I am completely enamoured with, as is everybody who sees it...a factory color). I don't know the name/paint code, but could easily find out if you would like me to.

Eric

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Craig asked me to help him...and being the good sport that I am , I did...

I already had the moulds for my cars so did not see any real issue with helping him out....Andy Burrows (owner GD) and I had talked previously (before RCR formed) about me him supplying LS crate engines through GM.., my employer at the time...

Craig then got involved with the Atom and decided that it was time for him to focus on it fulltime....

Back