SLC Dimensions

I believe

length - 167"
width - 74"

I'm at a remote location, so I don't have my computer with my "notes" on it..lol

Thanks James. The wife thinks the SLC won't fit in the garage with my truck and her car. We have a 3 car garage with one side being two spots long ways.

Want to make sure James was correct with the dimensions... I'm building an insulated wall with barn style doors in my garage to close off the tandem garage spot. I will use an A/C window unit to keep the room cold. South Texas heat is miserable! The space available for the room is 17 feet long and 12 feet wide. Will that be big enough to build an SLC? I can store the body parts in another section of the garage until they are ready to go on.

Want to make sure James was correct with the dimensions... I'm building an insulated wall with barn style doors in my garage to close off the tandem garage spot. I will use an A/C window unit to keep the room cold. South Texas heat is miserable! The space available for the room is 17 feet long and 12 feet wide. Will that be big enough to build an SLC? I can store the body parts in another section of the garage until they are ready to go on.

That's plenty of width, but the length will be doable, but tight.

That's plenty of width, but the length will be doable, but tight.

+1 :thumbsup:

My garage space is 12' x 17.5'...you'll be ok. I'm not sure how the street tail is set up in the back, but with the diffuser removed from my car (race tail) I'm able to get around it pretty well. The car actually fits in a 17' space with the body and wing on...but that's too tight to work around.

Back