New transaxles for SLC?

Huh, It's gonna take some getting used to that new floor in RCR skunkwork photos. We've been looking at that puke brown floor for 1/2 a decade...

Attachments

• graziano.jpg
    graziano.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 4,122
According to the picture label, I think they are Oerlikon Graziano transmission. Which is the same used in Lambos, Audis and Mclarens I believe.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Less than the cost of a refurbished Porsche transaxle....and certainly far less than the cost of a NEW high HP capable Porsche one.....

Purchased as part of our kit package we can supply them at a discounted rate as we can consider them an OEM unit at $10,000...

They have an LSD,built in oil pump, removeable filter screen and best of all they are high HP capable and require no mods as they are a true mid engined transaxle

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
You mean Fran surely....

That price is only available as part of an RCR car kit/trans package....got to take care of the customers that take care of me.. ...

Howard Jones

Supporter
Fran, what about engine/BH adapter, bellhousing, flywheel, clutch, TOB, TOB arm/hardware, starter, Etc. These will cost a fair amount when totaled up. Can they be delievered in package form with the Grbx, and would you say that the costs are in line with a Porsche system? More......less?

If you have solved this problem, then in fact, that is a very big deal! Good on you if so. I only wish this option was avaiable when I did my car. Oh well......Whatever.....like my daughter says.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Sorted....shifter, axles, adapter all included in the price of an SLC...

Flywheel/ring gear-RCR...
Clutch OEM or RCR
Starter RCR
release bearing included with trans...hydraulic, no release arm etc required

Prices are similar to Porsche parts so its a good 'un

Back