My SLC plan is on vacation...

...for a little while.

My beautiful wife of 9, going on 10 years is going to make me a daddy come the first of May 2014! I promised her the car of her choosing as she has said she will never drive a "mom car" or minivan. Her choice: 2014 Audi S7 loaded to the hilt. So, the SLC fund is depleted for the time being but, hey, it's absolutely worth it. But, is it okay to be jealous of my wife's car???

Congratulations!

After selling my Razor, I'm in range to get an SLC roller. But that's about it. Im on vacation as well until I'm done with school. :(

Quick update....
Colette Brielle joined us Tuesday evening. She came a few weeks early and weighed in at 4 pounds 14 ounces and has to be the cutest little baby this side of the Missippi.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 202
Congrats!!! Mine is just turned two and she's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Few more years.... :(

Then I'll be after an SLC or HT2.

Congrats!
I'm a new Papa too, going on 6 months now. Amazing how time flies, and how little work gets done on the car in the meantime.

fernando

Lifetime Supporter
i've been lurking for years, my youngest is now nearly 5 and I'm that much closer to pulling the trigger. kids are great, but do change one's available time for stuff like, um, car builds :)

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Guys

I have four kids ranging from 29 to 10.

Like baby animals they are all cute, but just wait till they get older, they will change.

With the first one you are all goo goo and protective.
By the time you get to number four you realise they survive and you dont need to worry and you can get on with life.

The main advice I can give to new parents is to remember that you and your wife were here first and the kids should fit in with your life and do not run your life around them and lose yourselves in their lives.

I have seen too many relationships go to hell when the parents are obsessed with the kids and when the kids grow up and leave the parents now have to deal with just each other and so find they have nothing left in common and then they split.

Enjoy it while you can.

Dimi

Back