Forgestar F14's

I just wanted to post this to say that Forgestar may owe RCR a little kickback!

The first place I heard about their products was on this forum when I was drooling about an SLC. Loved the look of them on an Apex too, but needed to get something I could drive now and not quite ready to take on a build project, nor could I drop the $ required to do it right. (gimme a few years now that the kid has moved out. . .)

So, this past week I ordered F14's for my Scion FR-S in textured gunmetal, 17X8.5. Same diameter, but an inch and a half wider than stock, and ~3lb less weight including wider tires. I just have to wait 6 weeks or so. . .

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
They are available in hot pink

colorchartfstar.jpg

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Yep...I helped a forum member get a set of hot pink wheels for his wifes car..never did see how they looked though....

They would look great with some knock offs on your SPF Mike

Here's my baby with her F14's! I love them. Contemplating an inch or so lower on Eibach springs (really down to whether I can deal with that daily).

Oh, and they look black at this angle, but they are textured gunmetal.

I really love this car. Had I been able to wait for an Apex (and put the time and $ into it that it deserves), I would have. In the meantime, I'm really happy I got this. After driving an SUV for 15 yrs, a small P/U before that, I have to go all the way back to my '73 2002 for when I had something fun to drive (in 1990).

I haven't done much performance-wise, mostly minor cosmetic things such as clear side markers. I did just get an ECU flash device the same day as the wheels and uploaded an off the shelf tune. Boy did that make a difference! Looking forward to getting it on a dyno, perhaps better exhaust and intake. Probably not going FI for the foreseeable future.

EDIT: oh, and the tires! What an upgrade. Went from stock Prius tires that were fun to slide around but really suck to Pilot Sport A/S 3 @ 245/40-17.

Yep...I helped a forum member get a set of hot pink wheels for his wifes car..never did see how they looked though....

Here they are! Needless to say...I probably won't borrow it much anymore. She loves em' though...Thanks Fran! :thumbsup:

3fqj.jpg

i6g4.jpg

They actually make me like the Chevy Sonic(?) more....

I really have to give the Sonic props. Fully loaded, 6 speed, turbo, 40+ mpg, and came in less than $18K. Personally...I think GM crushed the competition with it.

Once our girls are driving...I think the ol' lady wants a Corvette. Fran might have to help her again...she'll want pink wheels for it too... :)

Back