SLC in NY?

To Fran and the community:

I would love to look at an SLC. I live on Long Island, NY. Is there a car in my area that is in build/completed?
My plan is to come out and see you Fran eventually. But it would be good to get a look at a car beforehand. Any help?

Thanks,

Gregor

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
For a street car its not a bad mod but as Bill himself will tell you ..spirited driving will be another issue.

How about winning the National championship and setting lap records on youtube...and also on NASA TV.

There are a ton of videos out there in interweb land...of all of our cars being used HARD...

I am pretty sure there are links on the forum here too

Last edited:
Fran

I am having a hard time locating Jonathan Koren on the forum. Can you point me to a thread that he participated in or a post.

A search under his name did not reveal anything

Thank you

Gregor

Allan also understands the car better than me. I didnt build mine. Allans built over 10 and can discuss specific modifications you may need. Hes 90 minutes from nyc. Btw, theres room for one helmet between the headrests of my seats, plenty of room for duffle bag or carry on size luggage by either seats between seat and door, and the space by passenger foot well. I also could put something flat behind my seats thats about 3-4 inches deep. My seats are on sliders and im 5' 9".

Great- how do I contact Allan in Ct. Would love to come out tomorrow if anyone is available.

Is there a map of all the SLc's in the country ?

Thanks

Gregor

Gents:

I met Allan in Chester and he showed me his car.

The guy is a gem and the car exceeded my expectations.

I am sold. Now I only have to finish my Lola...

Gregor

Back